Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 39

@Yuriphile the king is 19 there will be no romance with anyone till after a time skip. Then the manhwa will explore all romance options there are side stories with all possible endings in the novel. Btw this part of the novel is different from the manhwa they make Nina blush a lot when it wasn't like that in the novel. So it is easily misunderstood that there might be a hint of romance while there is non. At least in this part of the story.

Look forward to the time skip you will be surprised by all the possible Male Leads and their unique romantic moments. Another reason the author decided to not develop romance so early in the story was because Nina is technically an adult in the body of Nina so both of their feelings combine. That's why she has funny moments where she is drooling and calling the king hot from time to time lmao. Anyways the novel makes a much better job in passing this idea while the manhwa causes many unnecesary interpretations.

@Mar19 I'm not sure if king really dislikes saintess, but I do think he doesn't like when our MC lowers herself before the saintess, llike puting her needs before her own needs

When the male lead knows bird and rabbit might ship in the future, destroy the roots

So... if Nina was not allowed to meet the saintess from now on, how about their sleeping arrangement? Will he sleep alone with one of them in turns in the future? 😂

Group Leader
@WhimsiCat that would certainly make more sense to me 😥 pronoun-less languages r rough sometimes

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if I should drop this..the relationship between the King and Nina is kinda weird for me like what are they?

Fed-Kun's army
huh, i thought maybe he was keeping the two separated bc nina kept passing out after the saintess healed her... but could it be he anticipated the book scenario possibly happening??? well it's not an unreasonable concern. we all know the rescue attempt wouldn't work anyway, and the only one put to death in that case would be nina, not the saintess;; and he's not wrong that nina doesn't know how to say no to the saintess, who has now saved her life TWICE

thank you for the update!! i'm always so interested to see where this is going lmao. the comments got me curious to go look up spoilers now

I also thought it was because the saintess' powers were hurting nina.
It might still be, but if it's for a security reason... No I really can't buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread