Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

Ohman is that kid gonna accuse her of being a seductress? I am screamin- in front of oppa Leo and King Perv himself- ohmy this will end well.

Can we stop complaining about the age difference 🙄. If you don't like who the ML is stop reading this. The complaints are getting annoying at this point 😒

Rip the knight anyways~ No one can stop me from thinking that nina is the king and rhe saintess long lost forgotten daughter lol

Dex-chan lover
Is this the head maid's nephew?
Same freckles as the horrid maid that kicked her

"poor thing he must have lost his eyesight (at such a young age)" HAHAHAHATYUILHJNK i agree @somaanggoro he needs to be taught manners i cant deal with imbeciles.

Double-page supporter
Oh wow, this guy is about to sign his own death sentence, isn't he? Honestly, just how stupid do you have to see to see your superior talking with someone you don't know, and assume it's your duty to start questioning them even though your superior is telling you to shut up and leave? He must be very talented, or finding griffin riders must be pretty tough, or else he'd have been kicked out of any military organization.

not the blushy moment but also we are calling her a kid but also go take care of your girlfriend --> equating kid with girlfriend;; i dont know why i do this to myself but ahh

Users who are viewing this thread