Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, its like Sseth said, why would you like someone clumsy enough to lose both parents? :p

Fed-Kun's army
charlotte is an idiot. she's going to try something again. but idk how she can spread rumors if no one seems to like her lmfao. well i mean no one takes them seriously but she's still spreading them which is a problem??? idk but ugh nina you shouldn't have forgiven her. tho yeah the head maid owes you now, but like SHE ALREADY LIKED YOU and felt responsible for when you got hurt, so was the favor necessary??? well we'll see i guess. if charlotte thinks nina's got the influence to get her brother fired why would she not shut up though and be weary... SHE REALLY IS STUPID i can't wait until she's gone

thank you for the update!!!

I finally see someone saying the MC seems to be from another world.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's pretty easy to get her to shut up. Just tell her that her brother disrespected the FREAKING EMPEROR of all people.

Really, her trying to push it seems just one step removed from having her head lopped off for disrespecting the emperor's decision to fire him.

Group Leader
"N-No I-I'm not from another world, what are you saying b-baka?"

Keep in mind that Charlotte is still quite young and mc is mentally older than the other young kids.

Quick! Act normal! Don't be suspicious! D- Don't be suspicious! Don't be suspicious!~ Don't be suspicious!~

The head maid is a good person and not playing favorites though Charlotte is her niece. I'm glad she's trying to teach Charlotte a lesson but it seems she would not learn it yet.

Double-page supporter
Everyone saying she's "too forgiving", but in my eyes her decision to forgive Charlotte is a win-win for her. First, she gets a favor and the gratitude of the head maid, which is really valuable. And then there's Charlotte. She will either learn from her mistakes, or what's more likely, she'll do something stupid, waste this last chance, and get fired anyway. So the question is, will whatever stupid harrassment Charlotte comes up with be more costly than the benefit she can get from the head maid's favor? So long as Charlotte doesn't try to outright murder her, she'll come out ahead. And also, she gets to ask for compensation again.

Also, Charlotte shouldn't be insulting other people for being orphans when she lost her mother, and presumably father too. Else, why would the father send his daughter to live with his sister in law?

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath I was just thinking the same thing; "I don't like her because she's a weird orphan" says Charlotte the weird orphan. Being raised by an auntie doesn't make your parents less dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Charlotte... did you also forget that you are also a "weird orphan" ?!
Damn, you can't cure stupidity.

Fed-Kun's army
What a weak ass reason. Ma'am you're an orphan too - your mom died - but no one is attacking you for that.
I guess I'll be another one to say it, but she really is too kind - for the better or worse, but I'll be waiting for the time where they present her with a situation where she won't be able to simply brush it off.

Also Leo with the good guessing skills :)) (Also whatever happened to that present they were going to go buy?)

Users who are viewing this thread