Love Quest for a Servant Girl

OUR MC IS PRECIOUS AND I HATE THE KING. Ok hate is a strong word, but this girl is literally so precious and doesnt deserve to be confined by a self centered king. I just wanted them to have a father daughter relationship or at least an older brother, but hes so possessive that its extremely gross. He literally treats her like an object and it will never be an equal relationship that way. I don’t like it, not one bit. If the ml was the grand duke I could get behind it but thats obviously not the endgame pair. GOD WHY. Dropping cause I can’t ship it at all, not even a little, even the tl team doesnt seem to ship it WHY IS HE OBVIOUSLY THE ENDGAME. Also I just read below the king is 19 and HELL NO. They are not portrayed that way AT ALL as evidenced by how a lot of people didnt know that. I thought he was in his late 20’s and tbh Nina acts like a 12-13 year old, not 15, and the way theyre drawn doesnt help either, the height difference makes it SO weird, he literally carries her like a toddler. NO NO NO. ALL OF MY NO. NO!!!

This is such a good manga. Like nina would do anything for the saintness and the king is not wrong. If i were nina i too would do anything for her. Can we take a moment to appreciate the relationship she has with the the saintness? Like Awww.
I don't mind the king and nina but honestly i think it's dredging up to be a tragedy in the making. A few chapter back it was mentioned on the origin of the first king and the sacrifice he wrought. I can see something of similarity happening not at the behest of the king but under nina's good will for everyone she met and connected with. In the end i can imagine the king picking up the pieces. or vice versa?

I don't get what happened at the last page. Did the King interrupt her and say what he thought she would say??? And what does that mean? I'm confused

I'm just so happy that I atleast have one series thay I am following that gets translated very close to the release date of the raws.

so thank you translator-san

Nina and the king doesn't really have that much chemistry to keep their ship floating imo. I hope Alex is ml, wer is u??

Duke and Nina > Nina and king
Nina and dio <Nina and king
Nina and dio < me and dio ☺️

Welp, I've read up to the latest chapter and Idk if I'll continue reading it…

So, to those who are rooting for the grand duke (like me), the endgame ML is —the king. MC even ended up pregnant.

Extra Spoiler Alert about the MLs.

Idk if they'll do it in the manhwa (I doubt it) but in the novel if you're not satisfied with the king as the endgame, there's side stories for each potential MLs!

Also, don't click this next spoiler if you don't want to know and will wait for the manhwa to finish 😊

So, after reading the novel, it seems like MC is the long lost younger sister of Saintess and in the OG timeline the Saintess didn't knew and used MC but was devastated when she knew that she was the reason that her sister died

This was fun but I can't still keep reading imagining the one I'm rooting for is not the end game (I have Second Lead Syndrome ㅜㅜ), I hope I helped some of ppl here who wanna knows some spoilers or are debating if they'll continue this manhwa😊

I'm so glad I found this again! I caught up a while back when there were only 13 chapters and really craved more, I hope that they update this one faster if it's possible.

I really can’t see mc with the king as a couple. They look like an uncle with her nephew. She’s really a kid and he looks much older then her. I ship her with the duke: they have at least chemistry.

Lol even though the king was drawn that way he’s barely 20, I don’t think an age gap of 10 or less is unacceptable. Please, people, she’ll grow up. I don’t think fallen in love with a teenage girl is a crime, as long as he doesn’t go further.

she really said poor thing he must have lost his sight at such young age🤣 🤣 hahaha I cant with her
I can tell this mofo is going to tell her something rude straight up to her face and with the king beside her
more drama lama

I'm rooting for family relationship with the king as father and saintess as mother.
Still hoping :(

(Yea I've read all spoilers below)

Users who are viewing this thread