Love Quest for a Servant Girl

What makes all the three of them sleeping together like a true family wholesome is that Nina has blonde hair like the Saintess and red eyes like the Emperor. She looks like their adorable daughter sleeping between two loving parents. She even got patted. How do you resist calling them appa and eomma!!?!!

Lol a happy(?) Family all of a sudden. Nina looks like their love child tbh..
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

i tried looking for some spoilers on novelupdates forums and,,,
- there will be a timeskip to when nina is older and i think that is when the romance stuff really kicks into gear?
- aside from the main ml, there are also 3 other men who will be interested in nina, and in the end of the original novel, the author wrote extra chapters of alternate endings w/ them
- the main ml is apparently the emperor, and the two have a 5 yr difference
more spoilers on nina and the emperor
- nina is speculated to be the reincarnation of the first emperor's lover who was sacrificed to save 99 ppl as per god's request. because of this(?) the emperors all suffer from the curse of pain w/ their powers, but this is (perhaps) the reason why the emperor finds nina "refreshing" and "cool"
- nina is actually the younger sister of the pope(?) and that's all i found on that story thread
- nina eventually becomes queen(?) in the end, so yes, emperor is the ml

what a damn shame this turned out to be some grooming manhwa.
chap 7 to 8 went from wholesome familial bond to pedophilia grooming pretty damn fast.

heres hoping someone will one day give the "cold blooded tyrant" trope a harsh reality check.

OMG this is so cuute, it's like a family haha~~
Though...poor Nina, how will she deal with all the gossip about her ?!!
What a great webtoon, thank you so much for your translations, I am SOOO looking forward to more exciting chapters haha~~!!!

When I read the introduction, I felt like the male main character is really the king?

Please someone tell me who is the ML ! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Please, you are free to give me some spoilers too! PLEASE

Are you guys sure he's 19??? He looks like he's in his mid twenties he does not look like a teenager at all. In fact I Don't Buy it.

@Nanapie613 They are saying that Nina is 5 years younger than the king and Nina is 14 so it makes the king 19 but you are right he doesn't seem like 19 at all

"Age: nina 15.yo, king 20 y.o,
grand duke 16 y.o, leo 23 y.o
(edit: seems like this is korean age)"

I found that information from another web site

Can’t believe he’s the ml. Just another manhwa supporting abusers. To say I’m disappointed is an understatement.

Users who are viewing this thread