Love Score - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Yuuji and Ayaka

Contributor
As long as both parties are honest with what they expect out of a relationship, that's what really matters, right?
And if it turns out the expectations are incompatible, well, not sure if trying harder is the best decision to make.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, that wasn't entirely unexpected. Seems like the first girl is best girl for him. But I wonder if this will focus on their relationship like the cover art seems to imply.

This manga isn't getting much attention but the character development and the art are really good. Thanks for the chapter lads.

Dex-chan lover
Even when his free trial is up...he doesn't look satisfied. Maybe he'll try to get with Chise, or maybe he'll buy the full version and keep fishing.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, sorry guys. This was a double release since the magazine skipped it the month before and I split it, but I split it at the wrong spot. So about 5 pages are missing. I'm doing it and will fix it. The missing pages introduce the next girl so if you don't see it, refresh a bit later and check...

edit: Up with missing pages.

Double-page supporter
After each chapter it takes me a while to realize that there is no drama going on because what we see is just a simulation.
It's like a Seo Kouji's manga or Domekano that doesn't piss you off

Interesting. I guess that as people uses up their free trials we'll start to get more connected characters testing each other out, and only then start to see the real-world interactions start up in earnest.

Dex-chan lover
Ah man I was off the mark with my prediction & this chapter really hits close to home for me. It really sucks that Yuuji wanted a real relationship instead of a FwB kinda deal. I really like these simulations and kinda wondering how this new girl's perspective will be since she's the initiating the program. Thanks for another chapter and adding the missing pages.

Group Leader
now that's an interesting turn of events, it didn't even come to mind that other folks can check their compatibility with MC too lol

Dex-chan lover
Should have stuck with first girl his only problem there is that he wasn’t ready for marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread