Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 16 - Chapter 16

Group Leader
thank you for uploading this, this is most definitely one of my favorite series right now and this upload speed is INCREDIBLE. ❤❤❤

in these days i might slow down a bit, irl stuff going on. but i'd like to catch up with the raws asap, probably that will happen within the next week. then the chapters will come out once per week, more or less, and i can re-upload the first 9 chapters that have some quality image problems, and upload the italian translation lol

Last edited:
in these days i might slow down a bit, irl stuff going on. but i'd like to catch up with the raws asap, probably that will happen within the next week. then the chapters will come out once per week, more or less, and i can re-upload the first 9 chapters that have some quality image problems, and upload the italian tranlastion lol
I gotta say, your current upload spped is just ridiculous. So thank you so much and take your time if you need to.

I anticipated your repease so much every day.

Dex-chan lover
in these days i might slow down a bit, irl stuff going on. but i'd like to catch up with the raws asap, probably that will happen within the next week. then the chapters will come out once per week, more or less, and i can re-upload the first 9 chapters that have some quality image problems, and upload the italian translation lol
Thank you so much! Even Lezhin is behind now

Dex-chan lover
Not the direction I expected it to go, not that I'm complaining ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread