Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 17 - Chapter 17

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for this quick update!!!!
Woah we got bits of Jinju's past and i don't know how Jinju knew those information about Doyeon, am i not noticing that from all the previous chapters or this is something creepy

Group Leader
Thank you very much for this quick update!!!!
Woah we got bits of Jinju's past and i don't know how Jinju knew those information about Doyeon, am i not noticing that from all the previous chapters or this is something creepy
doyeon pretty much said all this in chapter 3 if i remember correctly, about being raised in a children's home etc etc...

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for Jinju, she seems very depressed like she has given up on life. I hope as the story unfolds she gets better

If Jinju's husband is Doyeon's dad I'm killing myself
too much "u look like my husband"

and author proly gon set them up to conflict and the husband/dad gonna extort doyeon for money to pay off loan sharks cuz she gonna a doctor or something

this be the drama
i thought i was the only one who had this crazy theory... i hope it's not the case it would be a mess :eek:
the age diff matches pretty much

Group Leader

and author proly gon set them up to conflict and the husband/dad gonna extort doyeon for money to pay off loan sharks cuz she gonna a doctor or something

this be the drama

you know... i thought about that but i said naah maybe i'm too dramatic... the drama that can come out of this theory would be borderline hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Jinju's husband is shit. I already knew it but at each memory he keeps getting more awful.
Damn, what the police wants? I'm really curious now

Dex-chan lover

this be the drama

How does the age difference match? Jinju is 40 and Doyeon is 24, was Jinju’s husband confirmed to be older than her? if he were the same age then he must have gotten someone pregnant at 16 yo. I don’t know if this theory will become true but honestly i don’t see it

Users who are viewing this thread