Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 24 - Chapter 24

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!1!!

image.png

The amount of homophobia in this sentence was just uncalled for 💀💀💀

Aggregator gang
Doyeon's response was very intelligent, she did not let himself be threatened by his sister's homophobic (I suppose the theory that Morae is in love with Doyeon is eliminated xd) but at the same time it is something strange that she did not mention that she likes Jinju , on the contrary in her thoughts she believes that it could be an addiction to sex. Is a little contradictory

Thanks for your translations 💕 it's getting more and more interesting

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I really hate the guy and the sister. Talking down about other so he looks like he's on her side for doyeon, and that unnecessary hate and envy from the sister

And now the loan sharks... Our two girls has it rough

Dammmnnn...lil sis got checkmated not once but twice. Give it up boo, it ain't working :ROFLMAO:

Sidenote: Doyeon is a little too cool, as in them still waters are running a little too deep. Maybe it's just due to her being an orphan and knowing how to overcome challenges, but it's a little unnerving. Something definitely lies beneath her surface...

Last edited:
The sister has been so far out of line
Is she though?? At the end of the day ole girl was adopted and given their hyper conservative culture (one I disagree with btw) could bring the family legacy to ruins. She's just overly protecting what is literally and biologically hers and I can understand that. While it's not a justification, it is an explanation.

Dex-chan lover
I knew that sister hated Doyeon!
And now she gave the address, or I think it was her!
Damn, talk about drama 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Doyeon's response was very intelligent, she did not let himself be threatened by his sister's homophobic (I suppose the theory that Morae is in love with Doyeon is eliminated xd) but at the same time it is something strange that she did not mention that she likes Jinju , on the contrary in her thoughts she believes that it could be an addiction to sex. Is a little contradictory

Thanks for your translations 💕 it's getting more and more interesting
I mean, given how obsessed Doyeon has been shown to be with Jinju sexually, I think that believing she could be addicted to sex is fairly reasonable.

Fed-Kun's army
"Minister of Educations Adopted Daughter Gives Back to the Community and Gives Abused Woman Shelter". Doyeon's response was too good. Nobody knows except them three about what kind of relationship they have. If they were exposed in any case it would boost their families morale. "The minister raised his daughter so well" something along the lines.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else has a feeling even Doyeon's adoption wasn't genuine? Her last line really makes me feel that.
Yeah, it was an even bigger sting at her sister since it seemed like their parents still gave Doyeon more attention despite it probably being for political reasons at first.

Users who are viewing this thread