Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 26 - Chapter 26

Dex-chan lover
I AM DIED BROOO THEY COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN GEJSGDUD I AM CRYING MY HEART 💀✋️

Double-page supporter
First of all, you are the best Jazkin!.
I like the art style and the fact that Doyeon and Junji are so unpredictables. It's been some time since I got so hooked up to a manga/manhwa. The story seems to revolve a lot around loneliness (I'm not projecting, right?... right?).

From the start Doyeon hints that she suffered from loneliness as a child, and her interest at Junji was because she felt her loneliness through the wall. Also, the reason she let Junji stay in her home was because "misery loves company".
Doyeon loneliness comes from being apathetic and, without even realising, she set up a facade of good, selfless and calm person so people would like her, and she believed her own lie, although it's tiring living like that.
Junji must have been her first desire and I do believe she loves her, but the whole situation with her would be stressful and frustrating for anyone, and since she is not used to strong feelings, when she snaps, it all comes out mixed as desperate, glorious sex pages for us degenerates to enjoy.

I don't think Junji is manipulative. Her parents abandoned her, her husband abandoned her, she has every reason to not trust Doyeon's feelings. So she pushes Doyeon away out of mistrust and guilt, but doesn't leave and seek shelter somewhere else safer, because without Doyeon, the only person who at the time cares for her, she would be alone again, so she ends up giving in to Doyeon (I mean... who wouldn't?).

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
First of all, you are the best Jazkin!.
I'm like the art style and the fact that Doyeon and Junji are so unpredictables. It's been some time since I got so hooked up to a manga/manhwa. The story seems to revolve a lot around loneliness (I'm not projecting, right?... right?).

From the start Doyeon hints that she suffered from loneliness as a child, and her interest at Junji was because she felt her loneliness through the wall. Also, the reason she let Junji stay in her home was because "misery loves company".
Doyeon loneliness comes from being apathetic and, without even realising, she set up a facade of good, selfless and calm person so people would like her, and she believed her own lie, although it's tiring living like that.
Junji must have been her first desire and I do believe she loves her, but the whole situation with her would be stressful and frustrating for anyone, and since she is not used to strong feelings, when she snaps, it all comes out mixed as desperate, glorious sex pages for us degenerates to enjoy.

I don't think Junji is manipulative. Her parents abandoned her, her husband abandoned her, she has every reason to not trust Doyeon's feelings. So she pushes Doyeon away out of mistrust and guilt, but doesn't leave and seek shelter somewhere else safer, because without Doyeon, the only person who at the time cares for her, she would be alone again, so she ends up giving in to Doyeon (I mean... who wouldn't?).
I agree! I don't consider either of the two manipulative, but they are definitely not fine, both have passed their problems and still have several that are coming up, so they end up draining stress (especially Doyeon) with sex xd I hope they talk soon, but I admit that the hot scenes are very good. Doyeon changes a lot, as if she always had that hidden side so is very interesting

Dex-chan lover
You sense the desperation too huh?? Sometimes good (...well, more like hella good) sex isn't enough. Seems like Jinju may still be holding out for hope that her deadbeat husband will return.
Well yeah, all this time with her remembering him was kinda of a given. At the very least, she would want him to return so he could settle whatever the hell he did to have criminals after his wife.

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU JAZKIN <333!

wow these two latest chapters were kind of crazy. Seeing Doyeon getting increasingly anxious about getting caught is making me nervous too LOL.

Doyeon seems to express her feelings wether out of desperation or anxiety through sex and jinju seems to enjoy it. although she can be pretty hard to read sometimes, "i cant handle this kid" shes still very much aware of their age difference and doesn't view her as a love interest at all. She feels good during sex bc ofc doyeon tops too good, but outside of that shes always asking doyeon about a boyfriend or doing something else. but that could also be explained by her feeling guilty like a burden taking up all her time and space.

Users who are viewing this thread