Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 35 - Chapter 35

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOO omg home wrecker I can’t 😂😂😂😂 that’s one of the funniest things I’ve read in this series.

Fr gunwoo is best boy. He knows he loves doyeon but he also realized doyeon is probably the only person or one of the only people she feels comfortable enough to confide in him. His love is so pure too, like he just wants what’s best for her and isn’t selfish about it either.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was really sweet. My heart🥲 best boy really. gunwoo really is there for doyeon. Its sad that she only made it clear to gunwoo once she got through the same but i like the fact that she confessed to gunwoo and it didnt go with the trope of gunwoo hating doyeon because she didnt feel the same (props to the author)

Also when she hugs gunwoo after what he says its word for word almost the same as what jinju said to her that one chapter ( cant remember which one) i found the parallel between those scenarios kinda interesting

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
gunwoo: one of the few men in these yuri mangas that people dont spend most of the comment screaming about getting in the way of yuri
I'm making an apology letter to Pyo Gunwoo for my harsh words regarding him in earlier chapters. I didn't realize he would make drastic character development and I misjudge him as another obstacle trope in my lesbian story.
You love to see it.

Nah, honestly bless. That felt pretty realistic too! Only he came out of the breakdown on top like a total badass.

Double-page supporter
First thought: "a homewrecker" hahahaha! Doyeon doing something bad is more incredible than she liking a woman.
WOW... this was so interesting (and cute :glee:).
Doyeon decided to properly (sober) reject Gunwoo because now she knows how it feels to linger around an unrequited love and cared enough for gunwoo to actually hurt him so he can move on.
I feel like this is very important because so far she only really cared for Jinju. She didn't have the need to do this. All this time and flashbacks she was only doing the role of good noona for Gunwoo, as she did with the orphanage kids. But this is different, she even said she "tried to move on from it as usual, but couldn't". She is developing her feelings to truly care for people (well... at least for Gunwoo haha).
It seems she didn't spect gunwoo's full support though, so that hug was so honest and awesome.

Sadly, knowing about Morae's deal with the loan sharks, this must be the calm before the storm...

Again, thanks Jazkin! :salute:

PD: For some time now I've been so confused about Doyeon's side-bangs (I don't know if that's the correct word though, but you know... that hair on both sides of her bangs). How come when she ties her hair they get shorter? What kind of sorcery is this?

Dex-chan lover
First thought: "a homewrecker" hahahaha! Doyeon doing something bad is more incredible than she liking a woman.
WOW... this was so interesting (and cute :glee:).
Doyeon decided to properly (sober) reject Gunwoo because now she knows how it feels to linger around an unrequited love and cared enough for gunwoo to actually hurt him so he can move on.
I feel like this is very important because so far she only really cared for Jinju. She didn't have the need to do this. All this time and flashbacks she was only doing the role of good noona for Gunwoo, as she did with the orphanage kids. But this is different, she even said she "tried to move on from it as usual, but couldn't". She is developing her feelings to truly care for people (well... at least for Gunwoo haha).
It seems she didn't spect gunwoo's full support though, so that hug was so honest and awesome.

Sadly, knowing about Morae's deal with the loan sharks, this must be the calm before the storm...

Again, thanks Jazkin! :salute:

PD: For some time now I've been so confused about Doyeon's side-bangs (I don't know if that's the correct word though, but you know... that hair on both sides of her bangs). How come when she ties her hair they get shorter? What kind of sorcery is this?
To your side bangs question I have a similar situation where in a ponytail/bun I take the longer portions of my hair into it which tend to leave the front (bangs) and the side of my head hair (side bangs) loose since for me those are the shorter portions but that's mainly because of how I cut my hair

So for her It could just be when her hair is loose it has more longer strands which she doesn't cut mix in with those shorter strands while when tied up those shorter pieces are loose while longer ones are tied up but never discount sorcery since every gay knows magic

Dex-chan lover
I guess I have to apologize about Gunwoo I expected him to be one of those creepy guys that all but forces himself onto her yet even though he has feelings for her he just wants to support his Noona. This was a sweet chapter and it actually is the first time she said she likes Jinju and I actually believe it.

Good chapter thank you for the chapter as always <3

Fed-Kun's army
Happy to say that I have always been a Gunwoo fan, BWAHAHA!!! Nothing but respect for MY boyfriend; literally the sweetest ever.

This chapter feels like the calm before a storm tho…I have a bad feeling 🧖‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread