Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 36 - Chapter 36

Group Leader
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s interesting seeing jinju take on a more dominate role. I wonder if jinju is really stressed out because she’s thinking about leaving doyeon or if it’s because she may have to accept that she has feelings for doyeon if she decides not to leave. At the very least, if she decides not to leave it’s because she just doesn’t see herself living without doyeon. We know for sure though she doesn’t hate being around doyeon since she would of said yes to the money anyways.

The fact that Morae seems so confident she’s going to take the money seems like foreshadowing to me that jinju isn’t going to accept the deal. And if she does accept the deal I feel like there’s no recovering for their relationship tbh. Because it’s her basically saying she would rather leave than bother working with doyeon in the relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Morae is cockblocking doyeon to the max (and also not??😭) no, but honestly like what morae was doing before was kinda okay but now? damn way to far. She is def gonna regret this, even though she kinda is thinking about doyeon in a way? But yeah this def gonna turn out bad for doyeon,morae and jinju.

The meme is so true😭 this woman😭😭 you are 40!!! Pls use your words before sex damn

But again thanks @jazkin!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s interesting seeing jinju take on a more dominate role. I wonder if jinju is really stressed out because she’s thinking about leaving doyeon or if it’s because she may have to accept that she has feelings for doyeon if she decides not to leave. At the very least, if she decides not to leave it’s because she just doesn’t see herself living without doyeon. We know for sure though she doesn’t hate being around doyeon since she would of said yes to the money anyways.

The fact that Morae seems so confident she’s going to take the money seems like foreshadowing to me that jinju isn’t going to accept the deal. And if she does accept the deal I feel like there’s no recovering for their relationship tbh. Because it’s her basically saying she would rather leave than bother working with doyeon in the relationship.
Not really. She might think she's a burden to Doyeon and want to take the opportunity to free Doyeon of her. Remember she has terrible self worth issues and has already expressed a feeling of not providing anything for Doyeon. It might not be about the money. So if she could be honest about that, there would be ways to recover. Plus they're aren't dating at the moment and Doyeon has just as many reasons to understand Jinju's wanting space or Jinju's desire to have some independence. Doyeon was just apologizing for her actions not too long ago. Really depends on how it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread