Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 37 - Chapter 37

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
I just knewwww she was gonna show up, but what I didn’t expect was she found out on her own and wasn’t told about it lol

Double-page supporter
NIIICE! I didn't expected that at all!
I wonder if Morae will change the way she treats Doyeon now she thinks she might have true feelings for Jinju and is not just an empty shell. She treated Doyeon like shit for years without getting any reaction back, but oh boy she will surely get a reaction out of this.
Thanks Jazkin! :bocchiwave:

PD: I want to see Sunmi, Minho and Gunwoo faces when Doyeon asked them such a big favour.
PD2: Damn! when did Minho got that ripped?, I always found him hilarious along with Sunmi (that ship sails itself)

Dex-chan lover
YOOO SHE ACTUALLY GAVE HIM THE OKAY? (I don't even remember if this happened a while ago) Good stuff, hope they are oiling.

Dex-chan lover
Doyeon is getting more psycho vibes as chapters go. She's like the best villain disguise as the protagonist. Two steps ahead of everyone, super anal and controlling, all that wrapped with a nice girl nextdoor kinda aura. Jinju is one step away from suffering from Stockholm syndrome 😮

LET’S GO DOYEON, i didn’t expect her to keep it a secret from jinju but i’m so glad she showed up with her friends

Group Leader
SHJDJWJ I’ve been so busy at work I hadn’t had a chance to catch up recently so I just speed readed- speed, read? The last two chapters THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING

Doyeon is a super MLG super esports giga star lmfao

At the beginning of this chapter you can actually see jinjus clothes in the bag she’s taking with her; I wonder if Jinju will notice she took her clothes or if Doyeon already accounted for that

I’d kinda suspected Doyeon would get involved but I did not expect the extent to which Jinju suffered from boomer technology syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread