Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 37 - Chapter 37

Group Leader
I did not expect the extent to which Jinju suffered from boomer technology syndrome
I can’t stop thinking about her being at the repair center tbh

"babe, show them your raging trapezii!"
Sunmi is best girl and ending panel girl for a reason 👏👏👏

Actually just thought of the ending joke being like

“Do repair centers even offer oiling?” but I don’t regret this one either

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuuuuck
I...what...
So, I'm glad nothing happened with Jinju but at the same time I'm like what the fuck author!? I was dying here worrying about it and now!!!
This story is so good, the plot twist! Aaaaaaah

Dex-chan lover
Doyeon goat 🗣️🗣️🗣️. Psych ward for Morae… some ass spanks? anything tbh

Dex-chan lover
I low key wanted doyeon to slap moraes face. Like i just feel it would make so much sense to get a bitch slap from Morae and just show the extent that Morae crossed a line.

So cute to see all of doyeons friends join in. This is the first time we see doyeon receive a favor from her friends so it’s cute.

Dex-chan lover
Look, when the force ghost of your dead younger brother tells you that what you're doing is wrong, maybe it's time to question your choices. And Doyeon pulling up with her friends to foil Morae's plan is nice as hell! I expected Gunwoo to help out, but the others too? How did that conversation go?

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Jinju who's waiting at repair center not knowing what happen to doyeon and friends: how does prepaid phone work??

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit i'm so flabbergasted but the crazy thing is so not the plot twist, but Doyoen's mind herself, she's insaneeee

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the new chapter is a pause. Is it talking about being on hold or talking about the ending of the manga?

Group Leader
Lmao the new chapter is a pause. Is it talking about being on hold or talking about the ending of the manga?
chap 38 is delayed in preparation for season 1 finale + a panel with a joke, I'll translate and upload that in a few days cause it's funny and I like funny things

Dex-chan lover
chap 38 is delayed in preparation for season 1 finale + a panel with a joke, I'll translate and upload that in a few days cause it's funny and I like funny things
Ooooo.. i wonder what they’re going to do in the finale. Do you think willow is just going to neatly tie up the story with a happy ending or have some drama happen that will lead to season 2? I mean maybe Morae gives jinju the idea to run away and jinju thinks it’ll be better for both of them if she leaves. So doyeon comes back home to see jinju gone. Or maybe the husband finally comes back and that leads to the drama of season 2. I kind of think jinju is gonna realize how much she cares about doyeon then confess to doyeon which will end the story completely.

Aggregator gang
WHAT A GOOD PLOT TWIST

I expected Doyoon to show up, but not with her friends and an elaborate plan XD We are getting more and more confirmation that she is not the sweet and innocent person that they show at the beginning, I mean, she is not bad, but she definitely needs therapy

And finally Morae will have hers deserved by her, I hope they hit her

Fed-Kun's army
OMFG CRAZY ASS CHAPTER. when i saw the texts i was surprised and lowkey shocked. I was just waiting for the panel of jinju being like this is for the best or some shit. BUT NOOO IT WAS DOYEON AND HER FRIENDS WHAT THE FUCKKKK.

Lowkey tho doeyon planning this all out and not saying a single word or saying i didint even give her a choice is kind of crazy...

i can just imagine doeyon telling her friends and sunmi being mad as hell.

ALSO THE END CREDIT SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW A PREPAID PHONE WORKS BAHAHHAHAH THANK YOU JAZKIN AND FAUST9 FOR THE CRISPY UPLOAD AND TRNSLATIONS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread