Love Wins - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
"When Sojung was jealous, it felt like her love was being confirmed" holy shit bro that's not how a good, healthy, functional relationship should be!!!

Really don't like how that girl is looking at them in the last panel there...

anw, thanks for the mass update!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
"When Sojung was jealous, it felt like her love was being confirmed" holy shit bro that's not how a good, healthy, functional relationship should be!!!

Really don't like how that girl is looking at them in the last panel there...

anw, thanks for the mass update!!!!!
she looks like also the one around eunbi and dayeon, i may be wrong, bad at names and faces. any of these relationships are good to be honest lol. even eunchae isnt healthy for jinju or dayeon, dayeon should just FO these people to be honest, eunbi having a mom complex and secretly plotting about the hetero marriage is already a flag. reminds me of bittersweet con panna but at least fmc is doing her best to not get into the fixed marriage.

the blondie idk about her yet, but i really despise people who 'tease' you but doesnt know the boundaries of teasing and bullying.

Dex-chan lover
she looks like also the one around eunbi and dayeon, i may be wrong, bad at names and faces. any of these relationships are good to be honest lol. even eunchae isnt healthy for jinju or dayeon, dayeon should just FO these people to be honest, eunbi having a mom complex and secretly plotting about the hetero marriage is already a flag. reminds me of bittersweet con panna but at least fmc is doing her best to not get into the fixed marriage.

the blondie idk about her yet, but i really despise people who 'tease' you but doesnt know the boundaries of teasing and bullying.
I love the "Bittersweet Con Panna" mention.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it got resolved easily in this situation but it's unhealthy to consistently tease or ask your partner repeatedly about "what if you break up or cheat". Even if it makes you feel validated it's not fair to them and it creates tension & doubt in their minds like Sojung.

Users who are viewing this thread