Love Wins - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me a memory refresher?
I don't remember who these reporter girls are, and how is Bae suddenly evil?

Supporter
The main reporter girl, Ahn Mina, was a childhood bully who was part of Bae's clique. The other girl, the informant, is the shadowy stalker we've seen occasionally since the very beginning, but I think this is the first time we've learned anything about her.

As for Bae... I got nothing. This seems totally inconsistent with everything we've learned about her so far.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me a memory refresher?
I don't remember who these reporter girls are, and how is Bae suddenly evil?
As for Bae... I got nothing. This seems totally inconsistent with everything we've learned about her so far.
Bae was feeding these women information in order to break up the main couple and squeeze into our MC's life.

Based on her past and present, she's always been shady and untrustworthy. It's consistent if you picked up on Bae being manipulative and desperate, which she always seemed to be.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

Bae was feeding these women information in order to break up the main couple and squeeze into our MC's life.

Based on her past and present, she's always been shady and untrustworthy. It's consistent if you picked up on Bae being manipulative and desperate, which she always seemed to be.
yeah ngl Bae Yuri was very sus from the start, and while she did present herself as a "good" person now, I never fully trust her.

anw fuck Ahn Mina was awful, I wish she had gotten jail time too.

Dex-chan lover
NOOO SHE BLOCKED BAE YURI 😭.

Ah well. Such is the natural course of things. Ms. Yuri has a little explaining to do though.

Thank you for the translation (I still kinda like Bae Yuri though).

Users who are viewing this thread