Love Your Enemies - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I love this.
Even the fact that the protagonist is technically the villain of the story is awesome.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHH FOR PICKING THIS UP😍😍😘😘

Dex-chan lover
Honestly....I don't understand why the others think that they might be dating?? The group of girls and now this guy...whyyy? I saw no love flags yet....just pure hatred XDD How did they come to that conclusion when all he does is glare at her? No convo, just glaring X'DD??? Anyways, I also find this interesting XDD Really wonder how love is supposed to bloom between them XD

I feel like there were missing pages or something...or it was put in the wrong order...

Dex-chan lover
The first page should be page 2, the second page should be page 3, the third one, page 1.
So, if you are reading in single page mode, ignore the first page until you've read 2 and 3 and then go back. If you're infinite scrolling, ignore everything until you see a bar at night, and then keep reading until you see Yoon Lee-Kyung making a murdery face with a friend at each side and go back to the first panel.

Efu

Eh apaan ya ni cowok ga jelas banget diajak ngomong ngga, diapain jg ngga tp ngericuh aja ughhhhh.

Now that that's out of my chest, cheers to the new group picking this up xoxo

I sent a message to the uploader SaraAki so hopefully the fix the page order for this chapter soon...

Hello, everyone! To read further translations of LYE until CH9 read on our website! https://mysticalmerries.wixsite.com/scanlations

Users who are viewing this thread