Love Your Enemies

So far perhaps the most unique story line ? Or one of them. So read it, it’s pretty good. I’m interested to see main characters redeeming themselves. Or at least an ounce of responsibility. Because if you read it you’ll know what I’m saying.

Guys for the eng translations just check out the official eng translations in webtoon. It's literally free and you would be supporting the author I think

@jihiefrkz if you are talking ab the English ver. Then that's literally free and you can read it without an account. Anddd it updates every week.
Btw liking the official eng chapters also helps the author

@adksfgdalksjfha i know the webtoon one is still on, but i still like to get new chapters ahead of time, and since i cant read korean, i rely on mystical merries to translate
but we're falling behind the webtoon releases so i thought maybe it was dropped, is all

@jihiefrkz I see what you mean but it's kinda pointless for translation groups to translate webtoons. Webtoon releases chapters weekly while small translation groups like this are only able to release monthly. It would be pointless to translate something which is being released so fast

Group Leader
Thanks for translating, but this has an official english release. Reading the official english release is free, updated weekly, and supports the author

Don't forget to support the author on the official English release! It's updated every 4 days for now.

🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱Manga is cool please Polish translators. Don't put it on the sidelines

im new member here in anime planet and idk how to read manga here, i really want to read this manga i mean im on chapter 49 and i can't read in webtoon because i don't have a coins

sorry for my english but can you help me?

Hello, i’m so happy and Im inspired by this story but I’m still stuck in chapter 19 and waited for months to see the next one, unfortunately I can’t read the next chapter bc it has a diff language and I hope you guys upload the English version one thank you so much!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread