Lovely Bokhee-ssi

T_T All I want is closure - which Guni does she ends up with? T_T

With soo many amazing webtoons / mahnwa not being translated, I have the need to seriously take up Korean! Then I remember me wanting to learn Japanese bec of anime, which didn't happened. Then I get depressed. Whyyy are there awesome creations that I can't understanddddd~

jak

Contributor
@kyoko13

She ends up with:

The annoying oppa Guni. It's like the author changed the story midway through because at first it seems the classmate Guni was the main guy and she would fall for him after she got over the wishy washy Oppa, but nope. It became all about them and it SUCKED. It was written so poorly.

This shit sucked ass.
MC tells his childhood friend he likes FMC. Childhood friend ends up convincing FMC to persuade her other love interest and it ends with MC ending up with childhood friend while FMC ends up with her adopted brother yikes.

Group Leader
gunoo's first gf wasn't wrong about how often he sees bokhee, but it's also not her place to try and manage his relationships/feelings. in the first place, gunoo and his first gf's relationship isn't that good, so why does she... smh.

Users who are viewing this thread