Love's Miracle

Group Leader
This is the classic of classics. The Chinese and their webnovels did not invent the revenge plot. Vintage Japanese manga were on it decades ago. And they did an amazing job at it too.

This is a very compelling manga about a young woman who is desperately trying to take her life back into her hands and has all the odds stacked up against her. Who is going to believe a young woman whose appearance goes against our comprehension of what is aesthetically pleasing? This is an interesting take about our prejudice against people of certain shapes, certain complexions, etc.

Back in the days when shojo/josei manga were exciting and had heroines trying to achieve something that transcended high school romance.

Group Leader
@flyingpig I watched the drama back when it aired but to be honest I don't remember that much about it. I feel like it was a more faithful adaptation than a lot of manga-based dramas, though.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps this is a long shot, but is the cover a reference to the cover on The Great Gatsby?

dlgo8i9.jpeg

QSS

Group Leader
the series like a magic spell in a fairy tale
I can't wait for more!

Group Leader
Hey guys, so sorry for the long gap between updates. Unfortunately my typesetter has been overwhelmed with RL stuff and unable to work on this very much. If anyone is interested in cleaning and/or typesetting please DM me. Ideally I would like to post a chapter a month.

This is really good, feels like I'm reading a reincarnation/villainess revenge story from before those were even genres. Maybe add the psychological tag?

Users who are viewing this thread