Lucia and the Loom ~Weaving Her Way to Happiness~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - primo

Dex-chan lover
Oh SHIT this is the same universe as Dahlia? Good stuff. Thank you very much for picking up this series

Double-page supporter
Whaaa thank you for the end year's surprise giftt 😍😍
I love manga about DIY and I'm happy that it share universe with Dahliaa
I hope the Dahlia one will be continued by someone too

Dex-chan lover
Cute and straightforward, just like the Dahliyas. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. :glee:

Also, need moar Dahliya!

This is the same universe as Dahlia?? I'm so looking forward to this 🤩

You did amazing with the translation and cleaning! Thank you scanlator!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I didn't realize that this is a side series to something else. Should I go and read the main story first? I checked just now, but there aren't too many chapters up on here.

Group Leader
Ah, I didn't realize that this is a side series to something else. Should I go and read the main story first? I checked just now, but there aren't too many chapters up on here.
Nope! It's a spin-off but it's a completely standalone work! It's set in the same world and has recurring characters but no prior knowledge is needed! I do recommend checking out Magic Artisan Dahlia purely for it being a good read but it's not at all needed! All characters, places, world elements etc are introduced as if for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
Nope! It's a spin-off but it's a completely standalone work! It's set in the same world and has recurring characters but no prior knowledge is needed! I do recommend checking out Magic Artisan Dahlia purely for it being a good read but it's not at all needed! All characters, places, world elements etc are introduced as if for the first time.
Ah, in that case, I'll give it a read and catch up on my own time, hopefully soon.

I knew there was a novel for Lucia (I read the one for Dahlia) I didn't want to read it because is been 476 chapters an still nothing has happened between Dahlia and Wolf, and I really love the story (and also buy the novels on amazon) but I didn't want to be trap by this author again... and then, I went and read this chapter, because I said to myself "is fine, is just one chapter"... and now I need to read the novel...
Still... thanks for translating, great work.
(Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first lenguage)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
"oh haha nice dahlia reference but are they allowed--"
image.png

"oh im stoopid"

Thank you for translating and uploading this, I was checking in on Dahliya and then I found this gem, and it's in the same universe!! I love Dahliya and I just know I'll love this as well!! :win:

Dex-chan lover
the Wilts no More version of Dahlia has five volumes of the official English release out so it’ll never get more updates on here, and the Hangs Her Head version finished at two volumes but never got an English release (I think there’s only two chapters that were never translated)

Users who are viewing this thread