Lucky Spring Day

not only is the art style so beautiful the plot is pretty interesting and im honestly hooked

I already read the novel a long time ago. AND THIS THING IS SOOOOOO GOOODDD. it's even being translated to other country other than Korea. It's hella good and interesting (my type)

Seems like a drag.
Just reading the synopsis is suffocating, why is it always the girl who's supposed to help the guy without him even asking for it ?
Also, she's a fairy, go do your job and drag him to hell, he literally got his real fiance killed and no one cared about her like wtf ?? They're criminals what do you mean "Make them more human?" They're trash who deserve nothing more them torture, they didn't even regret their actions and are still bullying the girl like wtf ?? This is just a very shitty character who's playing with someone else's body and life while she's dead, you didn't even ask permission before going there and you're trying to help a killer not to go to hell?
This is all sugar coated shit in the synopsis and it made me want to throw up, I really wonder how none of y'all is disgusted by how cruel, horrible and terrible that "fairy" is, there's a young girl who got so hurt that she wished for her death, she couldn't even live out half a century and then there's a fairy who's all like "Oooowww poor murderes let's help them not go to hell~~"
WHAT THE ACTUAL F#CK???!!!!!! THIS IS DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just cause the art may be nice doesn't mean the story is as well and it's such a cliche for the girl to help change the "bad boy" you'll literally find it everywhere so what the fuck did y'all like about it ??!!
It's like those white lotuses, you think cause you'll forgive him that suddenly all the bad things he's done will disappear? It's cause you weren't the one who lived all those years in fear, what an arrogant and oh so entitled way of thinking, only spoiled brats and even them actually wouldn't be as insensible and ignorant, hah, this is exactly the kind of girl who'll steal someone's friends act all good and nice in front of them then make up rumors about you cause you're an honest and good person and she's jealous.
She just wanted to live as a human cause she was bored and wanted to play the role of the good girl while she's worse then the worst of demons, she should go to hell as well.
What an insensitive and so badly thought out story.

I really don't even know if I should read this. first, the synopsis is misleading. it says she tries to teach the bastard about love but in the story she's supposed to get revenge for the dead girl and bring a punishment from God onto him. but besides that, you can tell from the cover that they end up together. she ends up with the man who used her to the point the original girl wanted to kill herself? i'm only giving it a chance because the art is nice.

the synopsis also makes the sister and mom seem like the devil incarnate. or any other basic bitch sister and step mother from Chinese manhuas, but they actually seem to just be greedy hoes who don't love the original girl, nor do they hate her. it seems like they also just want to use her and would rather she was out of the picture so they could get the inheritance, but they don't seem evil enough to plot against her, SO FAR.

@enyoteremchi yess, I was pleasantly surprised when it deviated from the 'stepmother and stepsister place r*** drugs in her drink so she can sleep with the ML' manhua trope. But just like you said, so far.

Users who are viewing this thread