Luminous=Blue - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Also it felt like he wanted to go for the 'she' a gonna fuck the crazy photographer girl so everyone's happy' then he said 'fuck it, let's make a poly'

It doesn't feel like the series was axed and even if it was I think it was for the best(although I don't think the series could have gone on more than 4 volumes). The series had one of two options, it would've been either prolonged drama that ends in the last chapter or what we got right now, a good natural ending that completes the story of every individual character, a good ending for a short series. There is no reason to have a series go on for more than it needs to.

Dex-chan lover
Polygamy Ending! w00t! Would've liked some more miles on this series, but that was alright.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the ending but what the fuck, i really didn't expect this manga to end this fast.

Lol this got axed didn’t it? But honestly it was setting itself up for hella melodrama so whatever, this is fine.

Supporter
That's a real shame that it ended so quick, I was expecting a lot more drama verging on NTR. I'm choosing to believe that they got married but she's a much loved bridesmaid to them both.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't a brides maid there's three wedding rings on the final picture. They totally went full harem.

damn my fcking day went full on retard why tf did this end like why the art is fckimg fantastic and the story can be a bit meh but damn

Dex-chan lover
Axe-kun, why did you came here? :c

I like this manga. Art is very good and the ending is interesting, hehe, but feels a bit forced.
I think one more vol. would be very good, but we have what we have... 😔

FTU

It was decent. The art though, I really like, 10/10 for me.

I only tolerate "polygamy" in fictions and this one was good. By that I mean males can have severals females as their wives and females can have females as their wives.

Polyandry? or polyamorous? Disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread