Lust Geass - Ch. 49.5

Dex-chan lover
"And they lived happily ever after...is what you thought I'll do but screw that, his soul be gone!" - Author (proba...most likely)

Dex-chan lover
What, I thought they lost their memories, or did mc die and got isekaied to an alternate timeline, or is this an alternate ending extra chapter?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, this is what happened between chapter 48 and 49.
The sex scene here looks like a more detailed version of the sex scene in the middle of 49. The first few panels in both scenes are identical to the last page in 48. The scene in 49 ended with a happy Rikka, and then an immediate fade to black. MC falls asleep and wakes up with lost memories.

When MC falls asleep here in 49.5, instead of a happy Rikka's face, we get a splotchy or maybe bloody panel with Rikka's diague sounding concerned. We also see MC's face with muddled eyes.

Probably the ending of 49.5 has a few different panels showing the memory reset. But with the dark panel replacing the image of a happy Rikka, it made me wonder if 49.5 is an alternate ending where the breaking of the curse actually killed mc.

Dex-chan lover
The sex scene here looks like a more detailed version of the sex scene in the middle of 49. The first few panels in both scenes are identical to the last page in 48. The scene in 49 ended with a happy Rikka, and then an immediate fade to black. MC falls asleep and wakes up with lost memories.

When MC falls asleep here in 49.5, instead of a happy Rikka's face, we get a splotchy or maybe bloody panel with Rikka's diague sounding concerned. We also see MC's face with muddled eyes.

Maybe the ending of 49.5 is just a few more panels of details about the memory reset. With the dark panel replacing a happy Rikka, it made me wonder if this is an alternate ending where the curse actually killed mc.
This is more like an extension of Chapter 49 (44 in Volume 7), replacing the old pages with these new ones instead (from 49, page 10 to 19), the Final Chapter in the Volume got around 10 more pages than the magazine chapter, which are probably these ones beside the redraw ones, Volume 7 got 2 extras and this is neither of them (2 -If- after stories, one with Makoto and the other with the Teacher)

Last edited:
In a Spanish forum, we had the discussion if Rikka lost her virginity with the other guys.
I said that she didn't, that's why the MC asks her if she was alright, and she says that hurt a little.
what do you say, did she lose it before or not?
(sorry for my grammar. I use a translator)

AJS

In a Spanish forum, we had the discussion if Rikka lost her virginity with the other guys.
I said that she didn't, that's why the MC asks her if she was alright, and she says that hurt a little.
She is a virgin (at least on paper).
She herself said so in chapter 48, page 13, last panel. The japanese RAW is a little easier to understand on this topic.

Group Leader
Not sure, but I assume, that this is how story ends in Tankoubon release. Unless scanlators really screewed with us and released this as extended sex scene only. Can someone who owns original tankoubon add clarity here? :unsure:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Stings doesn't it you cheating bastard. You of all people don't deserve to be sad and all that after your dick went inside multiple girls already.

Dex-chan lover
Para mi es claro que siguió siendo virgen hasta el cap 49. Hubo un panel de Rikka mientras hacía el trio con dos randoms, donde se la mamaba a uno y el otro le daba por detrás. Allí pensé... bueno, acá acabó la cosa, pero como la maldición no se activó, es lógico asumir que no hubo penetración v*ginal. A lo sumo fue an*l, o se la frotó entre las nalgas o las piernas.

Para mi es claro que siguió siendo virgen hasta el cap 49. Hubo un panel de Rikka mientras hacía el trio con dos randoms, donde se la mamaba a uno y el otro le daba por detrás. Allí pensé... bueno, acá acabó la cosa, pero como la maldición no se activó, es lógico asumir que no hubo penetración v*ginal. A lo sumo fue an*l, o se la frotó entre las nalgas o las piernas.
pienso exactamente lo mismo, pero en el foro le daban con que no, con que si se la calvaron, que si habia perdido la virginidad y bla bla bla. terminé ignorando los mensajes y ya no seguí discutiendo.

Dex-chan lover
Stings doesn't it you cheating bastard. You of all people don't deserve to be sad and all that after your dick went inside multiple girls already.

Tbh it didnt matter.

Even if he only exclusively loved her he would have given his life for her.

The other girls were fluff

Users who are viewing this thread