Lust Geass - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Me at Beginning: Oh what a lovely day for some vanilla ....
Me at End: All I see is darkness.....Where's the light???....

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck, this is gonna be pure NTR, they can't do it with the person they love, so if in some moment it gets too bad, they are gonna turn to strangers, fuck! whats with today's updates

i can see that she going to fuk that other guy that keep asking r they going out

Contributor
Everyday we stray further from light
yes... Yes, Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies

Fed-Kun's army
In short, they can never be truly together, and the worse her curse gets the more she'll need to satisfy her needs, thus leading to her doing it with other people while he anguishes over it.
This is just NTR.
Fuck this, I'm out. I'm not going to bother reading the other chapters when they'll translated.

(Also, the supply and demand thing was bullshit. That's not how supply and demand works. If the client cannot afford the product, then it cannot be sold, thus meaning that it's a loss. If he thus cannot buy it, it won't be sold. In turns, when things aren't sold, the price lowers. For the price to rise, yes more demand is needed. However, the price still need to be affordable for the ones who will buy it. Otherwise it's just worthless and isn't sold.
I understand that Zepar likely didn't intend to sell it after that point, but the logic used for it was dumb.)
(oh, and I refuse to accept that a demon such as Zepar wouldn't be able to remove a curse of her own making. That's another dumb excuse for a to-be NTR plot.)

Users who are viewing this thread