Lust Geass - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Power Uploader
Final chapter of volume 2, enjoy. Also, please let me know of any mistakes you see in the chapter, thanks.
P.S.: No more chapters until volume 3 is released.

Fed-Kun's army
no i know why i'am already have familiar feeling when read this manga, bcoz it's almost same with b*ble bl*ck (´・ω・`)

Dex-chan lover
Boy be lyin'. He just want to have 2 chicks fawning over him.
What do people think about polygamy and monogamy? Do marriage and monogamy beneficial to women or men? From one side, we look at polygamy as legal adultery, benefiting lustful men who are not satisfied with one women, forcing women into uncomfortable position of having to compete with other women in the same household. On the other hand, it allows women to be able to marry men they like, even if he's already married, without being ostracised as homewrecker. More over, many men only got a wife because of monogamy. Under the old polygamy society, men without property are unlikely to be able to get married. Are these men the driving force behind social unrest? I asked myself this question every time I read harem or reverse harem.

Dex-chan lover
Just creampie Usui or the sexy Teacher on their safe day, bam! problem solved.

@duylinh Polygamy is a no go, Polyamory, however, is the ideal solution IMO, having said that, our current society simply isn't ready to accept people who choose such a lifestyle for themselves.

As predicted by many fellow mangadex users, 3rd member of the harem is..
the teacher
😅

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dang, this is one of the best portrayals of demons I've seen in a long time. They're at their best when they're cruel, manipulative, and dedicated to getting what they want out of mortals. It's so rare these days to find a demon that feels genuinely menacing, and that making a contract with one actually holds weight.

Users who are viewing this thread