Lust Geass - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
@Natralsbro
Yeah, it kind of bugs me that they don't just sit down and talk it out. Like, we don't know for sure, but Rikka doesn't seem like the type of person to be like "Fuck using and Sensei, he is mine.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the moment when he will do two of them xD Then happy ending as he does the deed with the three of them at the same time

Double-page supporter
Usui already knows and Sensei knows and they pretty much confirmed with each other in front of them that they both know, yet somehow Souta is still clueless.
Plus, considering how hard Rikka was forcing Usui and Souta together in the earlier chapters, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about Usui.
Also I wonder what his mom is doing. There's no way he could be dry humping Rikka and Usui in her house that often and she never noticed it.

I'm with Souta, I also miss Rikka. Usui and sensei are good, but cute big boob glasses waifu is why I even picked this up.

Aggregator gang
All Usui needs is to smell the room to know lewd acts have been performed - maybe it’s possible, but creepy nonetheless.

As the Manga goes on, I kinda pity our MC, It looks really hard to manage 3 HORNY GIRLS, not to mention keeping secrets about the curses of the other females...That aside, here how i rank them:

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.

Fetish Ranking(Ranking based on my fetish):
#1 - Sensei
#2 - Rikka
#3 - Usui

Explanation:
Aight, Most of my fetishes includes someone like Sensei, Older but not too old, Probably older than me by 10years lower, another thing is that she's too erotic and sexy af but if we can say about love, i think she's obsessive which takes away some of the good parts, as for Rikka, of course she's the first but we are talking about fetish here so i kinda like how erotic the way she does it and i also like that wife side of hers, as for usui who comes in the last, I can't really say much, o do't know if she's good or bad or you know, but that's only my opinion.

Story Ranking(Ranking based on how i see the manga):
#1 - Rikka
#2 - Usui
#3 - Sensei

Explanation:
Aight, Rikka will be the first for she was the Original Love of our MC, since they are childhood friends, they've known each other for longest among the rest and rikka might really love him even without the curse of Zepar, as for Usui, She was aware of the situation yet as the manga goes on it seems like she was being consumed by lust(Well it's the curse) and seems to be forgetting about the rikka and mc dating thing...this will go same to sensei but with some worst part, as for sensei it seems like she was also consumed by lust(Well i mean, it was the curse first of all and it was the only way to calm them down)but a little bit obsessive like in the part where sensei said "In the end, i'll be Number 1", We don't know or we don't have much proof on who was the Most Loved by our MC...

AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.

Dex-chan lover
Usui is the fcking best

Best reaction
Best character
Best face
Smart
Straight forward
The most beautiful in this manga
Best position

Users who are viewing this thread