Lust Geass - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
They're stupid for not making sure nobody could see them. That means shutters and such on windows and the like.

Dex-chan lover
@Moneymike1995
wait, its that how it works?
I thought if he fucked anyone that wasnt his true love his true love would die and if he fucked his true love, he would die.

I kinda wish there was more stuff going on with his true love, because she was a nice character. Now she’s the side.

Contributor
Next Arc: MC finds out that his own mother, stuck in a loveless marriage to his father, has also contracted with a demon. Rikka continues to get cucked by every attractive female in town.
Pre-emptive clarification:
The above is not a spoiler, but would you honestly be surprised, given how it's turned out so far?

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that bothers me is the position of her hair clip or whatever that is. Why the fuck is it in the middle, it's so weird.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the guy at LEAST has a modicum of restraint but nah. Disappointing....

Dex-chan lover
Can you feel it coming?
Nice_Boat_by_Rena_Ryuuguu.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Author: "Hey, remember when Rikka was the female lead? *doesn't put her on the color spread* Yeah, neither do I."

Getting a bj by a door with a glass window to the hallway... These three were bound to be cought.

Dex-chan lover
Never give in to the blackmail, just accept the consequences. What comes next if you give in is always much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread