Lust Geass

Dex-chan lover
@_Captain_Kernel_
In my opinion sex and dungeon is an even worse story than this one. The art sucks, the plot sucks, and even worse no one is likeable. The MC just mind controls and rapes all the girls without anything negative ever happening to him.

@Moneymike1995 Couldn't have said it better myself. I'd have never even considered comparing the two in the first place though, they're in completely different leagues in my opinion.

@_WhiteTulip it hasn't been dropped, but afaik the person/people translating it are pretty busy most of the time (I'm the one providing the raws). It's worth the wait though, because at least the put out quality releases and don't rush things.

Dex-chan lover
I read the whole thing and I really didn't fully understood the curses. Can someone be nice enough to explain it to me in a simple way? Like...

What would happen if Souta have sex with Rikka (asumming they are each other's most loved person)?
What would happen if Souta have sex with either Usui or Shino?
What would happen if Souta or Rikka or any of the girls have sex with anyone other than the cursed people?

I'm trying to make sense of the ending.

Dex-chan lover
I read the whole thing and I really didn't fully understood the curses. Can someone be nice enough to explain it to me in a simple way? Like...

What would happen if Souta have sex with Rikka (asumming they are each other's most loved person)?
What would happen if Souta or Rikka or any of the girls have sex with anyone other than the cursed people?

Some things got retconned because they contradicted what was established earlier in the manga. The changes were sudden and poorly explained after the manga was abruptly ended.
Souta would die since the curse said so in the lines of: "When you fuck your soulmate, you die. So dont do it." Hence he didnt had penetrated sex with any girl as he didnt really knew who the "main girl"/"soulmate" was from the four main girls. Hower: Kanade didnt died as she fucked her "soulmate", which was Koyuki ex-boyfriend despite having the same curse. See the contradictory here ? My guess is that Author planned Kanade to be a part of the Harem too (since she didnt had sex with her soulmate it seems since she is still alive, hence her soulmate would be Souta since is a Harem) but got dropped since the manga got axed.

Depends where the story could have go. But basically it still follows the previous curse logic. "You fuck your soulmate, you die. If none of them are your soulmates, you are fine banging them." Since the story ends how it ends you left alone in the dark with these questions and only speculations are left. If the story would followed with a Harem end setting MC would have either being dead if he fucked anyone of them, since he loved all of them, or none since its only "lust" not "love". Or he would risk and fuck each of them until he reached the "true", main "soulmate" who ever that would be. But also it could have been the curse was all a lie, or could get weaked or even completly removed the longer the story could have gone.

Nothing as thats what happend with Rikka since she cheated with a horde of guys offscreen and got MC a live cuckshow, but also got caught red handed by MC in the very last chapter doing it again. The only change here is that the partners got somehow their memory errased after it, aka when Rikka kissed MC best male firend or the guys who ran over her like a train.

People tried make sense of this trash fire then the author himself. My best advise from experience to see it as a failed story and was left to die during a big fuck up. Everything else is just speculations.

Dex-chan lover
Some things got retconned because they contradicted what was established earlier in the manga. The changes were sudden and poorly explained after the manga was abruptly ended.

Souta would die since the curse said so in the lines of: "When you fuck your soulmate, you die. So dont do it." Hence he didnt had penetrated sex with any girl as he didnt really knew who the "main girl"/"soulmate" was from the four main girls. Hower: Kanade didnt died as she fucked her "soulmate", which was Koyuki ex-boyfriend despite having the same curse. See the contradictory here ? My guess is that Author planned Kanade to be a part of the Harem too (since she didnt had sex with her soulmate it seems since she is still alive, hence her soulmate would be Souta since is a Harem) but got dropped since the manga got axed.

Depends where the story could have go. But basically it still follows the previous curse logic. "You fuck your soulmate, you die. If none of them are your soulmates, you are fine banging them." Since the story ends how it ends you left alone in the dark with these questions and only speculations are left. If the story would followed with a Harem end setting MC would have either being dead if he fucked anyone of them, since he loved all of them, or none since its only "lust" not "love". Or he would risk and fuck each of them until he reached the "true", main "soulmate" who ever that would be. But also it could have been the curse was all a lie, or could get weaked or even completly removed the longer the story could have gone.

Nothing as thats what happend with Rikka since she cheated with a horde of guys offscreen and got MC a live cuckshow, but also got caught red handed by MC in the very last chapter doing it again. The only change here is that the partners got somehow their memory errased after it, aka when Rikka kissed MC best male firend or the guys who ran over her like a train.

People tried make sense of this trash fire then the author himself. My best advise from experience to see it as a failed story and was left to die during a big fuck up. Everything else is just speculations.
Thanks! Actually I inmediately took your advice. I just took the manga's story for what it is... an excuse for horny.

Dex-chan lover
Yesterday I was reading very hard philosophical works. Today I am reading harem drek. The contrast is quite striking.

As for Lust Geass its complete garbage. Terrible plot, spineless MC, poor art. If the harem sex was good this story would be worth considering. Unfortunately it was not the case, at all.

2/10, my rage boils knowing this of all manga was released in English paperback.

Users who are viewing this thread