Lust Geass

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading, but is it the same with every girl, where penetration kills them?

Another manga with a spineless mc who deserves none of the girls who fall in love with him and should just live his life alone. By himself.

Especially 1st girl should just detach herself from this dude and the other pathetic girl who acts like her friend

Double-page supporter
Came to check after a while and rikka is still missing hmm. Thought at first this is a story about dispelling the curse lol

Okay read, more like 6/10

btw couldn’t the mc just penetrate the most recent girl that obtained the curse. He wouldn’t really be in love with them, opting out the whole “penetrate the one you love and she dies” ordeal

Huh idk if there will be NTR but at where I am there's seems to be big chance 😂 but honestly idk proceed safely with how the power works it's a chance especially with that demons personality 😁 just don't get attached

Fed-Kun's army
imagine if this artist worked with a competent story writter

but instead we just have a wannabe softcore H that is neither good as a H nor good as a manga

just cut the romance tag, there is no romance in it, this is just the story of a living dildo.

Definitely the hottest Ecchi/Smut manga there is (at least for me), especially with what's about to happen in chapter 25 and 26. Great art style, character designs and tons of blowjobs, which imho are way to rare in manga. Just a shame they don't show any more details, I mean they could have at least given the mc's dick an outline or something like that. That doesn't mean I want this to be a hentai though (unlike many other people it seems) as I much prefer reading lewd manga like this one for a number of reasons. I get that there are plenty other manga that go way further and have a better story, but something about this one just keeps me coming (back). Tbh it's probably simply the fact that all of the characters are massive perverts (especially best girl Usui ). Anyways, really glad I found this one and I can't wait to see where it goes from here and how long it will go on for.

LITERALLY all this MC says is a variation of "yeah," "i agree," or "but."
He was pretty interesting in the pilot and some early chapters but the author had the gall to throw the original premise by sidelining Rikka for some random horny thots and turns the MC into a mindless living dildo.
Art is obnoxious too. Author tried really hard to make it look hot by having everyone excretes a huge amount of spit everytime they kiss but it just looked silly and dumb to me.
Hentai manga from actual hentai magazines are infinitely better than this crap.
This is so bad that even I got angry reading this for free.

Users who are viewing this thread