Lust Geass

Fed-Kun's army
I´m dropping this one, not because of ntr, but because of the double standard. couple of chapters forward, guy gets other girl to go with and a teacher. I don´t mind harems, but mc thinking that he doesn´t want his friend get with other guys, but at the same time he do other girls... sorry but he is a douchebag. I´m guessing people won´t mind ntr in this one that much because of mc´s actions

Dex-chan lover
Yea I'm just going to drop this one. I dislike stupid plot devices. This is literally just set up to piss off anyone reading.

how did this writer go from writing something decent but standard (isuca) to something so ridiculously bad

Dex-chan lover
@ZaToby

So...
This is how humanity dies off after all...
Not with a bang, not even with a whimper...

No...
It all ends with tears of frustration...
Both sexual, and otherwise...

Had an interesting concept but fumbled delivery and now it's basically a hentai with no sex. Putting that aside the characters are so unlikeable that it's hard to convince myself to continue it. Kinda boring read tbh.

O thee doujin artist, heed my call and turn this to something better

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about "ntr" in a harem manga. You realize how much of a double standard that is right? And ntr never actually even happens in manga like this they just threaten it to create drama.

Dunno why I'm complaining I'm not even going to read this.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yes, let the teen drama beginn, seriously minus the curse thing this is your typical depiction of teen drama in reality tv nowa days.

Dex-chan lover
really curious how this pans out, as in his past works main (worst) girl always won.

Double-page supporter
Supernatural silliness aside, seems like they'd all be happy with a polyamorous relationship. But we gotta have drama, so that can't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread