LUVSLAVE

Aggregator gang
Why isn't Card Battle a tag? I am legit interested in card battle manga but to my knowledge nothing aside from Yu-Gi-Oh is translated to English. Cardfight Vanguard looks interesting too but I can only find a few chapters translated elsewhere. Loved Duel Masters back in the day but the manga never made it to the west.

If anyone here knows some good card battle manga that has been fully translated (or at least being actively translated) to English on this site, please let me know.

The mangadex readers where perfectly aware it was onee X shota.

Fed-Kun's army
Based on the description this seems to be rip off yugioh with.... I’m gonna go with “I can’t believe it’s not hentai”

the shota brother looks like imouto it has lured me to read this, thinking that it may be yuri
the other boys are also too cute
nice knowing this, but will not continue to read

Dex-chan lover
Shotacon Yugioh knock off with half naked girls as monsters...
And its soft censored so it's not a hentai...
I honestly don't understand what the hell Mizuryu is doing with that...

Bruh where are the chapters at, I'm still waiting for my selected language chapters to appear.

its gonna take some time to look but just search it in nhentai it will appear with the obius tags like slave and shota

yo can somebody translate this huhu. it already has 8 chapters and weirdly enough chapters 1,2 & 6 are the only translated ones that i found huhu

Users who are viewing this thread