Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Ch. 47 - Task

Dex-chan lover
I do like the idea of the Shovel Hero consistently ruining the plans of the villains through sheer luck and selfishness. My only hope is that he never fully realizes how much actual heroics he's doing by complete accident.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah looks like it's still following the same path as the LN (with one small arc notably missing)… the focus on Wyne is good and does make this more interesting, but I still fear it becoming the same sludge that the LN has become.
I do like the idea of the Shovel Hero consistently ruining the plans of the villains through sheer luck and selfishness. My only hope is that he never fully realizes how much actual heroics he's doing by complete accident.
Oh he absolutely becomes the best part of the story in recent volumes, really the only reason I bother to read it still (aside from sunk cost fallacy).

Dex-chan lover
Yeah looks like it's still following the same path as the LN (with one small arc notably missing)… the focus on Wyne is good and does make this more interesting, but I still fear it becoming the same sludge that the LN has become.
"One small arc" missing, you mean latter half of Volume 3 and a bunch of Volume 4, thats not a small arc lmao

Beach Arc missing which is Volume 3, chapter 3 to 5, and Volume 4 with Rys being pregnant and their kids being born, which they skipped already for their mountain vacation that happen at the last chapter

I would take the LN any day over whatever the manga is doing at this point

Users who are viewing this thread