Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Ch. 47 - Task

Supporter
"One small arc" missing, you mean latter half of Volume 3 and a bunch of Volume 4, thats not a small arc lmao

Beach Arc missing which is Volume 3, chapter 3 to 5, and Volume 4 with Rys being pregnant and their kids being born, which they skipped already for their mountain vacation that happen at the last chapter

I would take the LN any day over whatever the manga is doing at this point

I thought the kids were supposed to have showed up already, but thought I was misremembering until your post, so I went back and reread the beginning of Vol 4. Not sure why all of that is being removed from the manga, makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
talk about bringing yourself to an early grave! thanks for the chapter, great stuff

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this idiot couple again. They're amusing and totally doesn't get in the way of anything at all.

Not a suspicious offer at all. Well, it really isn't, since her objective is so obvious.

Happy Wyne is happy.

Are those names equally lame in Japanese? Literally just the same fighter-mage-thief trio you see absolutely everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
"One small arc" missing, you mean latter half of Volume 3 and a bunch of Volume 4, thats not a small arc lmao

Beach Arc missing which is Volume 3, chapter 3 to 5, and Volume 4 with Rys being pregnant and their kids being born, which they skipped already for their mountain vacation that happen at the last chapter

I would take the LN any day over whatever the manga is doing at this point
Beach arc is pretty bad so I wouldn't mind if they completely skipped the first instances of it outright. As for the twins, that was so poorly handled in the LN that they'd need to completely overhaul it because "oh btw they're like age 6 in a month" is pretty fucking forced. Making it like that takes the slow out of slow life.

Dex-chan lover
How is the Shovel Hero still at large, can someone just put him away or down already!

Thanks everyone atSoseki Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I thought the kids were supposed to have showed up already, but thought I was misremembering until your post, so I went back and reread the beginning of Vol 4. Not sure why all of that is being removed from the manga, makes no sense.
Probably rearranged nonbiri no nouka style to make the story flow a bit more smoothly to solve Wyne's problem first as the "first child"

jak

Contributor
Has it ever explained who the girl the golden haired hero is with?

Contributor
The way Zanzibar's plot failed due to the unwitting interference of the fugitive shovel hero and this ex-castle dancer turned partner-in-crime, and Zanzibar getting into a fight with the fox sisters who were there for a different nefarious purpose is such a funny state of affairs. Let them fight!

Wonder why Wyne is having difficulty flying. Is she just "rusty" from having stayed in human form for so long?

Valentine's goons are about to get in touch with the real reasons why the world is currently maintaining a weird equilibrium where neither demons nor humans are prevailing in the struggle for world domination.

Dex-chan lover
The shovel knight/hero is actually being useful, whoa. :oooo:
And Maglion do be lookin' fine.:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread