Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Ch. 52 - Entrusted Heart

Really dont like the 'Lord husband" bit it should honestly be dear husband if she's using -sama at the end of his name Lord husband is to worshipy for a lovy dovy couple it feels awkward reading it 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Hello, yes Hiya, that woman (pg.28) over there, put her inside you as fellow play mate with that evil witch

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing we get more slaves in the mental prison. Or barring that, she is going to be a new side kick to MC.

I am just annoyed that the dumb brother is still a demon lord when the demon lord is on vacation when there is a literal civil war happening due to him abdcating to the big dumbo.

Are they really not going to address the problem wanna be demon lord?

Dex-chan lover
And there's the lesson: even if you think you're an all powerful being, take a coat to the snowy mountains. I'm sure we can all apply that in our daily lives...

Double-page supporter
"You're offering your heart to the person who killed you kin! How could you not be plotting something?"

Is the author an amnesiac? How is this not the best opportunity in the entire series to tsukkomi this girl? She did the exact metaphorical version of that!

Double-page supporter
Some side story involving a shota lover lady is going to happen shortly.

Dex-chan lover
"You shall do as an appetizer."
images

Users who are viewing this thread