Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Huh...anothet isekai from an isekai that was isekaied in to an isekai.
Neat

Damn, it was so refreshing to read manga again, I've been on the cultivation thingy lately hope this would entertain me.

I see. Plot armor is very thick. Also, how did he end up using 1/3rd of his infinite magic power? System is really weird. Mc has arithmetic skills but apparently author doesn't

Aggregator gang
''It will cost 1/3 of your magic power" Well, the numbers are useless knowing that your status is literally an infinity symbol..

Dex-chan lover
Can we talk about the hypocrisy of MC talking about discrimination when he had just implied the lizard guy on the carriage was a slave to his face a few pages before? What the actual fuck was that

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao I bet the LV1 guy chosen as the hero is going to end up being completely self centered like Kouki from Arifureta and the king is gonna have to grovel to the dude he tried to kill
The other disturbing thing about that other summoned guy was how arrogant he was towards the other summoned guy (the MC). Not even a shred of sympathy for misfortune. That doesn't seem like the storybook hero type, but maybe more of an anti-hero.

And it's not just the king, but all the advisors, mages, summoners, and nobles that are knowledgeable about what is being done to the summoned MC. They all sent him to the barren demon-land area bordering the main demon lands. Then secretly spiked his gear with demon lure and a forced teleport on the item to retrieve any evidence of wrong doing.

Dex-chan lover
when you thought the cheat you download didnt work, but it turns out you just needed +1 level to active the infinite skill points

Users who are viewing this thread