Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Finally a MC that is not too dense to not a marry sexy wolf demon woman. I do hope their relationship gets even closer.😊

Dex-chan lover
I mean, "danna-sama" was what the LN translations had it as, which can mean master/husband. Calling someone by "husband" doesn't really sit well in English. You only really use "husband/wife" when introducing them or a topic in normal conversations. You don't actually call someone by "husband/wife." At least, I've never heard it.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, Fenris surrendered by maximum pleasure, not being held down. The MC had a blast with her and she in turn, had one as well.

This... A legendary wolf surrendering like that? Eh, not quite the punch.

Spoiler. This hero is like a cockroach. He can't die. But he will self-implode in many different ways. To his credit, he will unintentionally save the world a couple of times doing this. :)

This series is great. It's all about how nonsensically one-sided everything is. :3

Just like what @A-Chicken said, the hero that the country choose was actually a massive coward.

You'll see how foolishly coward he is in the future.
He is no hero at all.

must be because i'm from the south, but, i don't really get all the buzz about slavery bein bad! ha ha ha ha

Lets get this straight... He doesnt want slaves, he tries to not marry a hot wolf chick, but doesnt fight it and gives in so he can be happy in a new world, too many cheats to count he never worked for but money is an issue if he didnt earn it...

Positives outweigh negatives... Im in!!

Dex-chan lover
wow waifu acquired by chapter 3. Actually straight up waifu, already, AWESOME! 11/10 manga!

The main character deserves respect for his anti-slavery principles. He is a good person.

Dex-chan lover
The annoying hypocrisy always bugs me, when protags flee from attractive women that desire them and then the author writes it that the protag is eventually forced to accept them reluctantly. It's hypocritical because obviously the author and readers want it to happen, but it's like the author thinks the protag is only moral if they adamantly refuse what they obviously want.

The protag must refuse slavery because it's bad! But give him automatic godhood and a hot wife immediately so he never has any realistic moral dilemmas of any kind! (Not that I'm complaining about automatic godhood + hot wife, don't get me wrong!)

I think it's the same reason the really forced generic Japanese humility often bothers me when I see it in manga, because usually it's not sincere humility, it's just a show of being humble. When I see someone behaving humbly in a way that I actually believe, I find it pretty impressive, I just don't buy it most of the time.

@sportoner Are you role-playing?

The LN way she was beaten was so much better but I can see why they might not be something they wanted in the manga lol.

Dex-chan lover
@raincoatkiller

I agree, then at the campfire, she tried seducing him to the max only for them to fail. Then he seduced her to the max, and she fainted multiple times while in his embrace.

It's hentai material of OP man on Norse Wolf-woman of lore.

@jimmyclear
Truth, the original was good because she accepted after being thoroughly mind broken by pleasure and also accepting that he was so much stronger than her and as a demon you follow the strongest person but in this one it just doesn't make sense at all. Though I can imagine they probably didn't want to go all R-18 in this manga lol.

I hate mc's like this. They are so annoying! A creature that's famous for ruthlessly killing everything, let's just make it promise to be nice and let it go! Foolproof method!

It makes me super fricking mad!

Dex-chan lover
@Nika13K
She explains that humans hunt her kind for fur so she always viewed humans as violent and barbaric. His act of letting her go even when he was in a superior position made her rethink her view on humanity. On the protagonist's side, he literally doesn't give a shit about anything that happened in the world b4 he got there. He's completely neutral in how he views both races.

@bushwhacker2k
They wrote in a reason for him hating slavery. Before he got isekaid one of his best trade partners was a demi-human. That person helped make his livelihood. Obviously when given the choice of making a slave contract or not, he'd say no. Regarding him "running away from the girl."
1. He's homeless.
2. He has no family or attachments in the world.
3. He has potential enemies everywhere.

He's considering his circumstance and how that would affect anyone who would be his partner b4 rashly making a decision. Seems like a reasonably intelligent action to me.

Users who are viewing this thread