Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - From Here And On.

Dex-chan lover
So is the succubus going to try seducing the hero and meet his guard do....wife?

Dex-chan lover
Why does the demon at the end look like Bayonetta?

Is that a common design choice?

Fed-Kun's army
People be dumb but so? If she didn't follow him what is she going to do.

It's the old way of stick with your husband no matter the circumstances. Mainly because women didn't have the same rights or opportunities.

Sometimes you just live. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or is correct. Life can be full of danger suddenly or constantly based on factors. Beautiful women are in particular targeted by sinister motive individuals.

God damnit, I didn't believe what this goddes thinking hahaha, we almost see something amazing ahahah....

this is getting really good, i can't wait to read the next chapter.
I like the Demon king, you can tell he really cares about his subjects.
that girl at the end and his brother are going to have to learn the hard way it seems.

@Gammanor
If you're talking about Hiya and the dark mage, Hiya gives herself a d*ck and uses the mage as a sex slave/practice tool (though the manga artist can't actually show that for obvious reasons) in the novel.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread