Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - Sense of Values

Dex-chan lover
That's what everyone me long ago when I ate grandma.
That could mean two things... especially if grandma is like this. :smugnako:

Why would you treat them like trash?
Idk, even I treat myself as such. But hey, trash has been a thing recently.

honkai-star-rail-garbage-can-troll.jpg

Dex-chan lover
if you want an open seat for your subjects to fight over then kill the traitor chicken

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading a science fiction novel in which and alien being crash landed on the Earth. Whenever it encountered somebody, they would fight because people were afraid of it. The alien would always win and would always eat their victim.

There was a special agent who was assigned to the task of stopping this alien. Overtime, he noticed that the alien was fighting more and more desperately, even though it had been badly injured after a number of different encounters with the authorities. It also would take care to eat it's victims.

And so, when it came time that the alien and the agent were fighting, the agent had an insight, and declared to the alien that if it should die, he would be careful to properly eat it. This was a great relief to the alien creature who then stopped fighting so desperately and allowed itself to be killed. It did not apparently wish to die on this barbarian world where people normally did not eat the dead. It was disgusted by the idea that its body might simply moulder away and rot in the soil, and so as it fought It desperately could not allow itself to be defeated until a civilized person showed up who would ensure that it's body would be treated properly.

Dex-chan lover
I mean can't they just say, ok you can eat your fellow wyverns but when it comes to humans, you don't do that. They would prefer to be buried and be one with nature or something To each of our own.

Dex-chan lover
I mean can't they just say, ok you can eat your fellow wyverns but when it comes to humans, you don't do that. They would prefer to be buried and be one with nature or something To each of our own.

This is what most people do not understand, particularly in this era of "inclusion". They feel (NB: most of what your average person does, particularly in this era, is feel about things--not think) that coexistence entails everyone accepting everyone else's customs as their own. Consequently, they also feel that coexistence means people living on top of one another--no separation whatsoever.

This is absurd on its face to anyone with a working mind, but mindlessness is popular today; emotions are queen.

The right way to coexistence--peaceful, lasting coexistence--is for all peoples to acknowledge that there are other cultures of other peoples, with their own values and resultant customs; acknowledge--but that's all. No one needs to accept anyone else's cultures as their own, especially since there are some cultures with customs that are of absolutely no positive value to a civilized (not to mention moral) society. Even though that's the case, those people with such cultures have every right to maintain their culture in their own lands. Nothing's stopping anyone from visiting the lands of others as long as they respect the culture of the people living there, otherwise, they can just enjoy their own culture in their own territories; or they can avoid going to a territory with a culture incompatible with their values. THAT is actual coexistence; anything else will inevitably lead to conflict--and, likely and ultimately, genocide.

It's like A and B living in a neighborhood, in their own houses, but with different rules in their houses. A can visit B, but A must respect the rules of B's house; same goes for B--he must respect the rules of A's house when he goes to see A. At the end of the day, either returns to his home to enjoy the comforts of the rules therein. They leave with friendly spirits, ready to see each other again.

Dex-chan lover
I get it, but who wants to tell her what happens to a body after it is buried and how come there are so many people dying but relatively so few cemeteries?
uhhhhh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread