Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Magical Devices

Dex-chan lover
Blond hero kinda reminds me of the spear hero from rising of shield hero. Apart from looking kinda similar they both also start off pretty damn insufferable but end up becoming basically comedy support characters. I just hope he treats that girl with him well cos he’d be screwed without her

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I’m kinda starting to like the golden hair hero’s plot line more and more. It’s pretty funny at times and kinda interesting as well, I’m very curious as to how it will go from here and how it will end. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
That dancer woman is way too good for that shit blonde. Never seen a real woman actually willing to stick with such tough times when she easily could find a guy better off when she is that beautiful lol. Not that I think I have met many guys that are really better in dealing with tough times too.

Dex-chan lover
Yay!!! We gonna get a nice husband and wife bonding adventure!! Their lovey dovey moments are my favorite parts.

Aggregator gang
Idiot hero has no idea how good he has it with that dancer girl. No idea why she's stayed with him the entire time besides also being wanted now

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S DEFINITELY A DATE!

As for the foxes, they're still going at it huh? At least the hero guy is trying to earn a living.

Dex-chan lover
That dancer woman is way too good for that shit blonde. Never seen a real woman actually willing to stick with such tough times when she easily could find a guy better off when she is that beautiful lol. Not that I think I have met many guys that are really better in dealing with tough times too.
Idiot hero has no idea how good he has it with that dancer girl. No idea why she's stayed with him the entire time besides also being wanted now
If I remember correctly, she was something alongside the lines of his servant/slave when it all began to crumble, and he either freed her and/or treated her far more decently than the other humans did.

Besides, she's kinda on the run too now, so it's much better to go alongside another person in your same condition who will bear the brunt of the hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some actual romance is about to happen. Not that I don't like a detailed world, but I only started reading this for the romance with the main characters. It's been such a long time since we had any of those moments.

I kinda forgot what they did that was bad. They're also on the run from the human kingdom, which is pretty crap for the most part, so that's not exactly a strike against them.

Who?

It's easy to know about stuff without having seen it. However, if you lack that knowledge you shouldn't be surprised that others lack other knowledge.

That's how it is in a bunch of manga. The only competent people are the ones on the MC's side, and other factions don't seem to make sense judging by how bad they are. But on the other hand, we've had some exceptionally crap leaders in the real world as well, and not just in the medieval age.
Miria and Isaac are characters from Baccano.

Fed-Kun's army
How tf does that girl still loyal to the "Hero" after everything, what did he do to make that girl so loyal?

Dex-chan lover
Probably because of the girl by their side, but not just the Shovel Hero, even the Demon King’s brother seems to be moving since he question his powerlessness and rebellion during the time his power was sealed.
Wouldn’t complain if the ex-King also had a plot of his own going too now.

For the dancer girl, not like she got any better option. Besides, for all the trouble they got caught in, they survived it together. Wouldn’t be able to have that kind of adventures if she just leave.

Users who are viewing this thread