Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

Fed-Kun's army
@Jethzki I mean she probably was virgin before Fulio, the difference I was referring to is WHEN do they do it the first time. The why she does it is better in manga since they have feelings, in novel is just because ... idk

@WhiteEkans ill just think that she is(while i dont know about it in the ln cause she sounded like a slut), just because of her race being prideful and has high standards which wouldn't mate with weaker people,and i doubt that there would be people who could fight and destroy fenrir except for fulio

surprisingly, all it took was a new cover to get me more interested in reading this manga 😂 enjoyed this more than i thought i would!

thank you for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
Any lucky owner of physical volume 3 mind to share shop-specific bonuses?

NKiVi78.jpg

Aggregator gang
Shovel looks like something from Breath of the Wild...like the Gerudo Shovel or Zora Shovel or something.

so
why the author keep bringing that annoying wannabe hero and her slut?
it's annoying to see these background character keep appearing just to mess with mc life
this isn't 90's manga plot we're talking bout

This is very good. A humble op character with a pacifist type. Though the hero character and his servant are annoying. I wish he could be smarter and become a smart villain. Only wishful thinking though

Users who are viewing this thread