Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

Fed-Kun's army
Who'd have thought that being undeservedly, infinitely powerful would make people constantly orbit you.

tfw everyone you've worked your ass off for disregards all appreciation and loyalty they had towards you just because they don't understand what you're thinking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g

the human girl being freaked out about the demon lord liking her is the best part of this comic. I give it a 10/10 and the rest 5/10

@Scynix I think its written as the demon lord keeps mistakenly seeing her freaking out her being strong and capable, def not harassment. I think its hilarious that he keeps misreading her in such a positive light and that she keeps keeps freaking out about him and misinterpreting his admiration for her and MC as a nefarious plot.

Honestly, I've been looking for something akin to this for a long time; an isekai plot that actually doesn't end into harem degeneration.

I just can't fathom why its so hard for people to not make isekai harem plots.

The demon lord relinquishes his position, retires and lives with his future waifu.
What a man!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Schaden_Freude that sounds so gay. rather than appealing to everyone by turning it into a harem, they should spend that time to polish the story from top to bottom, so that it doesn't become half-baked cancer. Like honestly, almost everytime I see isekai harem, it never gets super good ratings. Your practically setting yourself up for mediocrity if you make a harem plot in virtually anything.

Though, I won't lie that its partially my biases speaking, since I really just want to see a fluffy 1 to 1 romance scenario and just squeal to the adorable fluffiness material it provides. That and tons of shipping material between a variety of characters in the plot sounds just about as juicy as that.

have to say this isn't as bad as another isekai's out there but the mentality of absolute neutrality is bugging the heck outta me
its like trying to getting isis and like the government to be friendly to each other just doesn't work

@Xeryo can’t say much really, this is a business after all - more fans more money more exposure etc.

thats why there are so many trash isekais (supply and demand).

Dex-chan lover
@Xeryo i get what you mean with the whole harem isekai thing, but have some respect for it at least, its people like you who dont take into consideration how long and tiring the journey was to even come up with the character's designs and learn how to draw with such skill and building up to a somewhat life long dream of making your own manga, even though the troupes and settings may be, the time it took for them to even draw half a page of it should be respected more than calling it "Half-baked cancer". (And i haven't seen anyone write "That sounds so gay" since 2013"

@lonelypotatoonabench Well, I guess your right about having respect for it. I don't really recall too badly about even remotely considering it, so when you say it like that I guess I'm partially in mistake for being about as biased as hell. I dunno man, I just felt like venting for once in a while, but well disregarding the effort and time allocated into these works is definitely disrespectful, considering how much it takes.

That and, me typing out "That sounds so gay" is kinda just some outdated choice of words that I still repeat to this day.

I had my doubts at the start but this is actually really good. The story isn't much and a lot is derivitive which is par for the isekai course.

The chatacters however are really well done which elevates this far beyond the usual isekai faire.

Dex-chan lover
mi wen hir Risu
WG1ZV1n

I was really skeptical and didn't have any hopes when I started reading the manga. Surprisingly it turned out to be a decent read.

The strongest point about this manga are the characters. Even if they seem cliched in the beginning, each character has a life of their own - with goals, past experience which has shaped current outlook, proper character growth etc. The MC is an actual adult with a somewhat optimistic outlook on life. Except for the OP ( really really OP ) MC, there are no magical solutions for all the very real problems that exist in the world. The bevy of female side character's are actually their own persons with motivations, insecurities, love interests & do not for a change fawn on the MC.

7/10 would recommend as a one-time binge read.

Dex-chan lover
Not that bad even if it's your typical isekai with overpowered MC that wants to live by himself or have their own village. Is that a specific genre or name for that? Perhaps calling it Slice of Life would suffice.

Art is decent enough. No complaints there!

Absolutely nothing notable for the worldbuilding or story. Summoned to save the world? Check. Demon Lord? Check. And if you like Shield Hero,
the guys who summoned you are actually jerks?
Check. Not that it would matter since it turned into Slice of Life pretty quickly. There were some serious moments, but come on, there's no pressure at all (aside from that one time) since the hero is too powerful.

MC is still your standard boring OP isekai protag, but thankfully he's not too annoying or predictable. He also had good reason to pull an
edgy Shield Hero
in this, but being an OP and chill dude, it didn't happen. The real strength of this manga are the other characters since they are much more dynamic and interesting than him, and with how he interacts with them. And even if he's surrounded by women, but he didn't really form a harem. Depends on you if that's a bonus or not!

Users who are viewing this thread