Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

Dex-chan lover
Isekai is more and more lazily written lately.
"I want for MC to be op but also want him to be discarded by summoners like a trash... wait... I have an idea!"

thx jai.. such a good job!!
I believe you can do better in time.

much appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
I like it, based off the description my only problem with it is, if you gonna make the MC marry one girl, then why the fuck add the others? either do harem or don't but these types of garbage settings piss me the fuck off.

Aggregator gang
Why is harem not in the theme?
we shouldn't be hopefully delusional lol, lets be honest and add that dreadful genre in its tags so we harem haters won't suffer from rage incontinentia

Dex-chan lover
That synapsis had me worried, but I could get into this. Seems interesting enough.

@greyhud90 Look at NovelUpdates. I've read pretty much all the translated novel so far, and there is no sign of a harem. There is one love interest, and he has not been even close in considering anyone other than her. Unless the author decides to do a complete 180, it is not, and will not be harem.

@kronix There is no sign of harem, the only thing harem about it is more than one female is around him. There is no semblance from a harem, only platonic relationships with more than one female.

wait a minute.............
isn't this ?
or it just share the same tittle as that "ero" light novel???

Contributor
Pratically the synopsys spoil the whole story. 😂

Anyway, follow. <3

Great... another bitch character that gets betrayed and does nothing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread