Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

Double-page supporter
The isekai manga is good and wholesome,fenris and fulio best couple and other characters for the first time in isekai genres enjoyable

Pretty wholesome and with the right amount of action and drama to keep from getting bored. Has enough interesting stuff going on in the background to keep it from being to bland, so all in all it is a pretty good isekai.

Love the fact that for once the Protagonist wasnt summoned from our world into Fantasy Land, but rather from one fantasy land to another. Really switches is up and we dont have to go through the overdone "What? Magic is real? Furries are real???" Thing most isekai have to do.

I am a bit disappointed that he throws away his old appearance though, since I thought it would be a cute way to show how much he loves his wife if it showed him reverting to that form when the two were alone/intimate

This is really fun to read, the chill aspect of it and how he's basically overpowered is relaxing. Also the fact that it is NOT a harem is nice. It's just fun characters becoming friends, and it doesn't get boring like other slice of life stuff.

So incredibly wholesome! And it is not a harem. Which in my books makes it wayyy better.

Decent manga
though I hate when MC sides with kingdom that banished him. Would love to see one where he just sides with demon lord but not out of revenge, simply out of basic interests. The kingdom has nothing to offer him whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
looking at the score, an 8, i expected a lot more than this
it's not a bad one, but it's a 6 at best
the story is nothing special. It made itself interesting in the first chapter by not having a modern Japanese person being transferred but one from another fantasy-ish world. Unfortunately, all of that soon came to show that none of those matters.
Good premise but bad execution when it turns out to be just another typical power fantasy. The bad thing is that it's not a good power fantasy but a very mediocre one.
Character is rather shallow, our MC is just a nice guy, our heroine is just a typical lovely wife, and that's it
The good thing, though, is that despite the main goal of the story is unclear, at least the story held together pretty good, nothing weirdly out of place. Pacing could be done better but I digress

edit: read a little bit more after this comment, it got somewhat better, but score is still the same for me. You can read this to kill the time and at least not bored to death

chapter 18 just ruined the manga for me .... the kingdom is resposible for at least 3 attempts in his life
and then the princess shows up and threatens him... even if she says this is no threat she is still trying to exhort him with threats
not to mention that her threat is utterly ludicrous... not just from a power perspective but also from the logic side of things
she says that the mc sided with the demons since the one that tried to attack the kingdom visited his house
thats so backward to the real turn of events its not even funny
the demon and the mc are friends so he visited his house for fun not war
and the attack happened because if the second attempt on the mc's live.
because the kingdom attacked the mc one of his friends in turn attacked the kingdom and now both sides cant put the toothpaste back into the tube
demon king tries to convince the mc
human princess threatens him so foolishly its just insulting... not to mention from where things stand now, the mc should just join with the demons.

the last time someone threatened the mc like that he either beat their assas ignored them or fled but now he listens and obeys without much reason whatso ever but because he humanitarian... and someone happens to tell him in athreatening voice..

thats seriously ooc up till now the mc always responded either in kind someone is nice to him he is nice to them, someone threatens him he threatens back or he flees which is a defensive/rebellious personality one that would do everything besides submitting
and now he submits....-.-

the least he(author or mc) could have done was say screw you princess i will help you but thats because else people would seriously suffer, your royal family can seriously do one on the other hand

if chapter 18 realy mends the releationship with the cryroad kibgdom then the story got just ruined...

i ranked it at a 7 before but now its down to 4 ( i realy hate ooc, also since its realy breaking the story knocking of 3 points is justified)
not even a ghandi personality would do what the mc does... and the mc is certainly no ghandi

Oh look at actual romance for once where MC actually loves the single woman he dovoted himself to. Nice.

It's just an enjoyable read really、mc is pretty plain wife is lovable but i rate it 7 for good wholesome content and it being a fun read. The plot with chp 18 is annoying with the 1st princess but whatever. Enjoyed, not an above average of it's genre at all but personal rating is a 7 still. Passing time read.

@roadrunner9000 you realize he just doesn't give a shit right? It's not him being Ghandi, it's just him not wanting any problems. Also, the MC literally has a world destroying demon, which does put him under suspicion you realize. All in all he's indifferent to the situation and just wants to spend time at his house.

@farhvt
imo the mc also doesnt want troubles and looks for the easy way, yes (and who wouldnt) but also doesnt want to submit to others

that was the point why he was nice to demis and demons in his original world and why fled instead of just agreeing and why he punched the androgynous demon wench in the mouth

and even in your own words:( looks for the easy way, doesnt want trouble, is indifferent and want to stay home) the mc submitting to the princess is not actuly in his charackter

and the world destroying demon... thats like throwing a a-bomb at someone and then crying about that your target now posses a weapon of mass destruction

Haha, this is a fun manga.
Plot is all the same as usual, but it has an interesting take on it.

I also really like how the author handles the overpowered hero and how he can still create struggles and tension with all those limitations.

Overall, a great recommendation!

PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM PLEASE DONT BE A HAREM

Fed-Kun's army
I love this so much. It's rare to see an isekai like this that is not a harem. I just wished they released faster, like weekly instead of monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread