Lycanthrope Bouken Hoken

Contributor
Hiatus is over
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-29/yoshiyuki-nishi-lycanthrope-boken-hoken-manga-resumes/.149487

I think the idea's neat, but just can't get into it at all.....it just kinda drags around.

Double-page supporter
It seems it has returned from the hiatus I see chapters 39 and 40 were released in July and August this year.
https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156671767436
@genderbenderbb2

wait... why is this (Werewolf) Lycanthrope (Adventure/Risk)Bouken (Insurance)Hoken?
Did the author accidentally choose the english lycanthrope instead of Philanthrope/Philanthropic?
I see no Lycans in the entire series... and its defiantly not insurance from being turned into a werewolf.

But it is clear that the insurance system is being run for the public good, a far cry from real insurance... almost like a philanthropic organization.... Philanthropic Adventurer Insurance

Contributor
@Spoonikle Apparently any shape-shifter type of creature is called a Lycanthrope in that world, and since the Slime-Girl is the Poster Girl of the business it has that name.

Power Uploader
Just a heads up on how this will be released from this point on, I will no longer be doing weekly release for this series but instead will do batch releases ala multiple chapters at the end of each month due to a number of reasons. So starting at the end of next month and following months after, there'll be burst releases so at minimum 4 chapters or more by the end.

Not dropping, just adjusting how I do releases for two series. The other being nejimaki kagyu. One of the reasons, feeling the burn of weekly releases so I need to adjust how I do things now.

Contributor
Yoooo I didn't know this was being translated! I quite like this mangaka's other works (one day the Muhyo to Roji spinoff will be translated...) and I always saw screencaps of this on their Twitter. Thank you!

Chapter 6
Beranda = Snufkin/Nuuskamuikkunen
Always adventuring for the sake of the journey.
Also Suomi mainittu! Torilla tavataan!

Just read the synopsis, doesn't sounds that interesting.

What do you guys think? Any thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread