Lycoris Recoil Koushiki Comic Anthology: Reload - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - The End of a Dream

Dex-chan lover
NO WAY DID SHE DIE IN THIS CHAPTER:meguuusad:
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LIE SHE CANT DIEEEEEE:qq:

Dex-chan lover
If I didn’t know there was another volume, I'd be rather sad.

Dex-chan lover
NO WAY DID SHE DIE IN THIS CHAPTER:meguuusad:
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LIE SHE CANT DIEEEEEE:qq:

Opposite.
Have to question if you have watched the Anime :unsure:

Teach and her Savior were romantically involved, but the Savior had a mentality, that special talents are gifts from God, and are meant to be used to the fullest. He helped Chisato live, so that she may kill, because that was what her talent was good for. Teach, for his part didn't want Chisato ending up a mass murderer (neither did she herself) and thus chose to use non-lethal methods. This prompted the Savior to start trying to murder her, to force her to kill (and if she ended up dying, well, she wasn't using her gift anyway, so he didn't actually care that much). To stop him for good, Teach had to put a bullet in the Savior, even after Chisato choose to spare him, since she didn't want any blood on her hands.

TLDR: Dad 1 forced to kill absentee Dad 2 to stop Dad 2 from trying to kill their daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Opposite.
Have to question if you have watched the Anime :unsure:

Teach and her Savior were romantically involved, but the Savior had a mentality, that special talents are gifts from God, and are meant to be used to the fullest. He helped Chisato live, so that she may kill, because that was what her talent was good for. Teach, for his part didn't want Chisato ending up a mass murderer (neither did she herself) and thus chose to use non-lethal methods. This prompted the Savior to start trying to murder her, to force her to kill (and if she ended up dying, well, she wasn't using her gift anyway, so he didn't actually care that much). To stop him for good, Teach had to put a bullet in the Savior, even after Chisato choose to spare him, since she didn't want any blood on her hands.

TLDR: Dad 1 forced to kill absentee Dad 2 to stop Dad 2 from trying to kill their daughter.
I did but I forgot about it. Thank you:slap:

Users who are viewing this thread