LynX Scans

@Clementtoh Well by going to the scanlators group page, you'll see Actions under Group info, a like, bookmark and a yellow coloured block option.
Keep in mind this will block all releases from that group.

@enigment...... thank you and sorry for the trouble. Now I will probably not return here anymore so you most won't likely see me. Sorry for the inconvenience and hate for all future comments readers

Group Leader
@frarmonger yes tl and all members working on it kinda died out we decided not hold on to that series anymore. We might repick it if any ktl is willing to mass tl upto 99th ch.

@clememttoh readers like you are the reason that good quality translations are hard to find these days... Y'all don't care if story provides right content or not. You just wanna look on images and what not. Anyway I'm glad you blocked us as now we have one less person who can't tell difference between bad translation or good ones and just want to rant about it. The fact u went through the trouble of ranting instead of checking chapters clearly says that you believe things without checking for facts.

Or it might be it's just asura's staff alt lol
Since their own leader went through trouble to join our staff... I believe nothing is impossible now.

Anyway peace out~

Dex-chan lover
Shame about experience book. You guys actually put the effort in, whereas now...
Sad times when you lose quality in favour of quantity.

In Dimensional Mercenary there is no 18-38 chapters. could you please reupload them? I understand if you're too busy to do it though! 😁

Group Leader
@slayer_ we cannot re-upload but the link for chapter (google drive files) is available on our discord server and you can prob read that way :)
It was done by previous teams whom I don't even know the name of so yeah.

Hey there, it's been two weeks since the latest chapter of Dimensional Merc has been released. I've been wondering what would be the reason for the delayed release of the succeeding chapters? Are you planning to mass release the manhwa until the latest chapter in the raws?

Thanks for answering! I love the plot of the manhwa, and I've been anticipating it ever since I discovered it by chance.

Users who are viewing this thread