Mabaram The School Conqueror - Ch. 17 - Minesweeper

Aggregator gang
sigh.... I should just let go and accept that I won't see MC's ability until all those side characters' fights conclude first.... Which will be the case in probably a month...

Group Leader
@NotLazy
I promise you will see his ability in chapter 18, 19 or 20
;) We have everything ready to do up to chapter 19, we just need to put the time in rn without preventing me to heal. If I were at full health you would have seen at least up to 21 imo...

Thanks for the translation! Please rest, guys. Fast updates are nice and all but getting injured (and causing negative effects for other jobs and stuff in general) isn't worth that. Scanlation readers are used to waiting, anyway.

Nice to see another Metro win - even though it followed the same pattern as the other fights (Metro has trouble first, power-up either through friendship or through Jung-suk, win for Metro), I don't really mind to be honest. I'm taking this arc as an "let's get to know who is in Metro" kind of thing and Evergreen is just the poor school who is on the other side. Excited to see what happens next!

Aggregator gang
@kovalide I understand. I have no problems with the translation group's releasing pace. By all means, take all the time you need, even more so if health issues are involved.

What frustrates me is the pace of the manhwa itself. I find that having been shown no information whatsoever on the MC even after 18 chapters, besides the fact that he's supposedly a "monster" or that he has outstanding long range book throwing accuracy, while the focus have been set on the side characters, getting two to three chapters of "losing the fight", "show backstory", "prevail despite the overwhelming difference in points" each..... well...this infuriates me a lot...

@kovalide We appreciate the work that everyone has done at Brewing Scans, but take some rest when your health is not at all great at the moment. Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation. You don't need to rush and I hope you recover and get better soon!!!

Group Leader
@NotLazy Well I bet there is a big reason why the characters are developed so heavily.

I think the boxer dude was long overdue for some context cuz we haven't seen him in like 7 chapters? I'm happy we got to see him, so please do think about the bigger picture here :)
Hasegi's losing streak has been ended as well which was an important part of her character development and she's one of my favorite characters so I'm happy to have seen her fight.

This arc is kind of characteristic of shounens. You have side characters fighting and then you have the big boss. Think of pretty much every arc of One Piece x)

It would be terribly anti-climactic if we didn't see any fights and just rushed through towards the chairman fight. I think the pacing as of now is just fine.

I understand not everyone loves mysteries but the hype must be maintained 3:) have faith in the author. I'm sure you'll love what is to come.

Users who are viewing this thread