Machida-kun's World

Dex-chan lover
I think I've been reading too many dime a dozen isekai and fantasy manga latley because their disproportionatly high scores to their objective (as objective as I can be) quality are making me question the scores of manga like this, which in retrospect and currently with this find I to be more fairly scored.
This one definitely deserves its score.

everything about this was wonderful so definitely read this. u just cant help but fall in love with the characters. the ending is tied up quite nicely and this kind of manga just cleanses the soul.

@bagofsaltysalt this really makes my dirty soul cleansed. If time comes, I'll definitely reread it. And it would be my first time to reread a manga
Also... I feel like I don't want to read any manga/manhwa/manhua/webtoon/light novel anymore... I just need this.

oh my god this manga i cant. for some reason this manga is better at making my heart go brr then a lot of other specifically romance manga

This is so sweet and a beautiful story😭
It would be good if the author give a special chapter for the ML & FL when they have their own family..>\\\<
but still it's totally good.

The story is simple but there are a lots of emotions and so many good lessons that can be taken from this story!
it's super great!!!⭐ 10/10

machida is the single most un-hate-able manga character ive seen. Everyone else liking him is 100% justified. even if the rest of the manga was trash, it would still be worth it. just read it. 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread