Machigatta Ko wo Mahou Shoujo ni Shiteshimatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
@FlashGordan
It's fine, just reading through it and not looking for errors it seems legible. Probably lost a lot of nuance and what not from two separate translations but that's hardly on you. As long as you keep it above an 8th grade reading level, don't pasting text over unremoved source material and don't add a shit ton of ridiculous slang you'll likely be fine.

@darkomantis
+1 to this.
There's so much good shit out there not getting translated, meanwhile shit like Sensei No Shiro Uso or that Yandere shit get consistent uploads.

Group Leader
Fixed the formatting (I couldn't find how to center the text on my first run through) and filled in the missing speech bubble.

Wild Words and Astro City are good choices. Personally I would drop the dot at the end of the speech bubbles and the separation between sentences in the same bubbles, but that's your choice.

Group Leader
@negavamas Thanks for the feedback, I've been mostly trying to keep to your suggestion of keeping sentences together and not leaving ending periods unless it's useful in a narrative sense to punctuate a terse reply or works better structurally ( based in the bubble orientation) I'm learning as I go and love the criticism, I think once i put out the next 3 chapters (11-13) of the battle arc after the weekend I should be mostly on par with mediocrity. I was pretty proud of the work I did on 8-10 (with some regrets on translation in chapter 8) since i was able to do a lot i couldn't do on these earlier chapters. I even did a couple pixel by pixel redraws in chapter 10 to try to leave less white space and make up for my poor cleaning. I'm leaving a couple days to finish it so I can try to put out something decent. I'm hoping to get it as close to the official translation as possible before I venture in to unknown territory since the next English volume doesn't come out until halfway through March.

Dex-chan lover
someone in this comment section said that they cant buy the official manga-s on amazon because they are not living in the USA .
answer : im not living in the USA too , but i can import stuffs from amazon website to my country just fine . and i can even buy the kindle versions of manga-s , so they will be transferred to my computer instantly and cheaply .

i bought the kindle version of volume 1 , and their correct lines are actually :

page 3 , he actually says : my name is meow . meow ..... please dont hit me . meow . my name is really "meow". meow . i swear . meow .

and in the last panel of page 3 :
- (yelling) and you can kill as many monsters as you want . meow .
- that is great <3 .

page 4 : note that the pikachu uses his own body to cushion the punch to the other girl 's face .

page 5 , their lines are actually :
- your punches can kill normal humans .
- whatever . it will be fine if you keep acting as cushion/shield to protect them from my punches .
- i cant die , but your punches still hurts a lot .
- can i test if you really cant die ?

page 9 , her line are : some bastard from this school lightly bumped me on the shoulder , then he ran away without apologizing .

page 10 :
- your punches can kill normal humans .
- then you will be my boxing glove / my cushion to reduce the power of my punches .

Because Japanese manga taught me there's a systematic line it follows, I'm still confused.

Users who are viewing this thread